Ludlows Dan Penick commits to Wright State Univ.

BIGZIG

Congratulations! His height and weight that you listed aren't that of a "3" at Wright State. Looks more like a "4" to me.

:thumb: I think they are looking at him as both a 3 or 4 which are both more natural positions for Dans skills.

I don't want to speak for Dan but I just think that after going up to the Nutter Center and then seeing the new practice facility that WSU just recently got into I believe he felt very comfortable with the entire situation (campus, facilities, players, coaches and location) and decided WSU was the place he would best fit in.

:thumb:

Thanks, BZ.

I am very familiar with Wright State University in Fairborn, Ohio. They have outstanding facilities including a beautiful, modern arena called the Nutter Center (Irv Nutter, the same philanthropist who has provided enormous donations to UK and has the indoor football facilities named in his honor). They are one of the best kept secrets in Division I as far as potential.

Congratulations to Mr. Penick!

congratulations Dan, Wright State is an excellent choice.Sounds like a few road trips coming up next fall.

By the way BIGZIG I sat at Villa Madonna tonight waiting for the game because in both papers it said at Villa and they of course played at ludlow

What happened there?

congratulations Dan, Wright State is an excellent choice.Sounds like a few road trips coming up next fall.

By the way BIGZIG I sat at Villa Madonna tonight waiting for the game because in both papers it said at Villa and they of course played at ludlow

What happened there?

I believe at Villas request earlier in the year the game locations were switched and my understanding was that both papers would be notified. Obviously that may not have been done or there was some sort of mixup.. The Panthers play 2 games at Ludlow this Tuesday and Thursday to wrap up their regular season so if you get the chance come on down.