Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlows Dan Penick commits to Wright State Univ.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Congratulations! His height and weight that you listed aren't that of a "3" at Wright State. Looks more like a "4" to me.

 

:thumb: I think they are looking at him as both a 3 or 4 which are both more natural positions for Dans skills.

Congratulations to Dan. It has been a pleasure watching him play the last couple of years and I wish him luck with the Raiders.

I don't want to speak for Dan but I just think that after going up to the Nutter Center and then seeing the new practice facility that WSU just recently got into I believe he felt very comfortable with the entire situation (campus, facilities, players, coaches and location) and decided WSU was the place he would best fit in.

 

 

:thumb:

 

Thanks, BZ.

He could be a real force playing the 3 at that height...

I am very familiar with Wright State University in Fairborn, Ohio. They have outstanding facilities including a beautiful, modern arena called the Nutter Center (Irv Nutter, the same philanthropist who has provided enormous donations to UK and has the indoor football facilities named in his honor). They are one of the best kept secrets in Division I as far as potential.

 

Congratulations to Mr. Penick!

Congrats to the Dan Penick, that is great for the youngman and for the school.

Good Luck Dan! Continue on a great career!

Congratulations Dan. A lot of people are very proud.

Congratulations Dan, anytime a Ky player goes D-1 that is an accomplishment and we are all proud.

Congrats to an old Knox County boy who will be living a dream, hopefully he can help Wright State get to the big dance one day.

  • Author

ttt

congratulations Dan, Wright State is an excellent choice.Sounds like a few road trips coming up next fall.

By the way BIGZIG I sat at Villa Madonna tonight waiting for the game because in both papers it said at Villa and they of course played at ludlow

What happened there?

  • Author
congratulations Dan, Wright State is an excellent choice.Sounds like a few road trips coming up next fall.

By the way BIGZIG I sat at Villa Madonna tonight waiting for the game because in both papers it said at Villa and they of course played at ludlow

What happened there?

 

I believe at Villas request earlier in the year the game locations were switched and my understanding was that both papers would be notified. Obviously that may not have been done or there was some sort of mixup.. The Panthers play 2 games at Ludlow this Tuesday and Thursday to wrap up their regular season so if you get the chance come on down.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.