Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is ex-Marine Lesbian waitress lying about no tip note?

Featured Replies

She was playing softball on her break.

 

That's wrong... But funny. :lol2:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's wrong... But funny. :lol2:

 

Lest any lesbians be upset, please know that I'm very much joking :thumb:

"I don't know what, if any, intolerance or prejudice you've experienced in your lifetime".

 

Tall but very pudgy in my young days...teased unmercifully at points in time about it until I started to lean out when I hit middle school, made worse by having an easy going, non-confrontational nature, so much so I wouldn't take up for myself. Continued on a similar path in middle on in to high school, being bullied in school by kids who enjoyed picking on the big kid, knowing I wouldn't do anything about it but could have easily physically beat them down had I been wired that way. Experienced racism in the Army from at least one black Sgt, tried to make it really rough on me, but I think some if not much of that was due to him/them being physically intimidated by me from my shear size and strength. I'd like to give them a little benefit of the doubt anyway. Have been labeled "dumb" by some throughout my life/travels, simply because of a combination of my size, southern drawl and where I grew up..."big dumb hick from the sticks" sort of thing. Was actually thought of that way here where I work when I first started by some managers and others...until they got to know me and realized you can't always judge a book by it's cover.

 

So yes...growing up straight, Christian and white doesn't preclude one from not experiencing some of the prejudices/issues that are out there in life. I'm sure there are others on this board who have experienced far worse and I would never compare what I have experienced to someone who might live it much more frequently, but I've had my times for sure.

  • Author
Lest any lesbians be upset, please know that I'm very much joking :thumb:

 

Who cares if they get upset, it's a joke. If they can't take a joke change the lifestyle.

"I don't know what, if any, intolerance or prejudice you've experienced in your lifetime".

 

Tall but very pudgy in my young days...teased unmercifully at points in time about it until I started to lean out when I hit middle school, made worse by having an easy going, non-confrontational nature, so much so I wouldn't take up for myself. Continued on a similar path in middle on in to high school, being bullied in school by kids who enjoyed picking on the big kid, knowing I wouldn't do anything about it but could have easily physically beat them down had I been wired that way. Experienced racism in the Army from at least one black Sgt, tried to make it really rough on me, but I think some if not much of that was due to him/them being physically intimidated by me from my shear size and strength. I'd like to give them a little benefit of the doubt anyway. Have been labeled "dumb" by some throughout my life/travels, simply because of a combination of my size, southern drawl and where I grew up..."big dumb hick from the sticks" sort of thing. Was actually thought of that way here where I work when I first started by some managers and others...until they got to know me and realized you can't always judge a book by it's cover.

 

So yes...growing up straight, Christian and white doesn't preclude one from not experiencing some of the prejudices/issues that are out there in life. I'm sure there are others on this board who have experienced far worse and I would never compare what I have experienced to someone who might live it much more frequently, but I've had my times for sure.

 

Agreed. I applied too much of a broad stroke within that part of my comment. Your personal experience demonstrates that well.

 

Was wondering the same thing...

 

Maybe they objected to her military service...not her being a lesbian. :D. Maybe she has Semper Fi tattooed on her forehead. :D

Lots of stories coming from people who know her detailing some whoppers she's told in the past. Not looking good for her.

Who cares if they get upset, it's a joke. If they can't take a joke change the lifestyle.

 

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Lots of stories coming from people who know her detailing some whoppers she's told in the past. Not looking good for her.

 

People claim she's lied about everything from serving in Afghanistan and surviving an explosion that killed everyone else in her platoon, to being raped by her dad and getting pregnant only to lose the baby because she had cervical cancer. Apparently she admitted that one was a lie. She also allegedly lied about her house being destroyed by super storm sandy and I think she also lied about having brain cancer.

 

She sounds like a winner. Here's a story about the other possible lies she's told...

 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/27/gay-new-jersey-waitress-in-tip-flap-is-compulsive-liar-friends-say/

Gotta love being around compulsive liars..

I would love to see fraud charges brought against people that do things like this so egregiously.

If she is lying, how about all the idiots that donated her money. She should have to show proof of what she got and donate it all to charity or send it back.

I just don't understand the mentality behind donating money to her in the first place. Even if what she lied about was true, who cares? Why donate money to her, as if she was tghe first person ever to be ridiculed. Put on your big boy pants and move on. Now if she did lie i wish I lived near her, I'd love to go to the place she works and leave a nice little message on the receipt while not leaving her a tip.

I just don't understand the mentality behind donating money to her in the first place. Even if what she lied about was true' date=' who cares? Why donate money to her, as if she was tghe first person ever to be ridiculed. Put on your big boy pants and move on. Now if she did lie i wish I lived near her, I'd love to go to the place she works and leave a nice little message on the receipt while not leaving her a tip.[/quote']

 

Agreed. That's the trend these days though. Get picked on or treated poorly? Provide evidence to the people of the internets and if it is bad enough they will give you thousands of dollars.

I would love to see fraud charges brought against people that do things like this so egregiously.

 

You have to wonder about libel charges by the couple who she charged with stiffing her.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.