Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is ex-Marine Lesbian waitress lying about no tip note?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either a manipulative waitress or a co-worker using this as a way to passively voice their displeasure with the waitress IMO

Pretty strong evidence she is lying. Hope this gets her just as much publicity but don't count on it. Everyone has an agenda.

I can't imagine the thought process to live out a lie at such a grand scale. That's two waitresses in a two month period.

Once you have one get publicity there are usually copycats.

I saw this earlier, too. Makes you wonder who's not telling the truth? It seems like the couple has provided everything on their end. Their receipt, in and of itself, means nothing...simply because they could've written anything on it after the fact. However since their amount seems to jive with the Visa bill...I tend to believe them.

 

Now, if the waitress is telling the truth (that there was no tip included)...then someone at the restaurant must be doing something fishy. However, if I'm her (the waitress), I'm asking for a report of the tips she was reportedly paid for during that time period. If the restaurant is skimming tips, then it's probably not the only one.

  • Author

If she is lying, how about all the idiots that donated her money. She should have to show proof of what she got and donate it all to charity or send it back.

Really, how can you not open a thread that starts "Ex-Marine Lesbian"

If she is lying, how about all the idiots that donated her money. She should have to show proof of what she got and donate it all to charity or send it back.

 

I believe in this case she was donating all the money she got to charity already.

Ok, lets go a step further here. Lets say that what the waitress says was actually true. This is what she claimed was written on the receipt:

 

"I'm sorry but I cannot tip because I don't agree with your lifestyle and how you live your life

 

My question is...IF this really did happen...and I don't think it did...but IF it did...what's offensive about that note/language? It doesn't call her a bad name, it doesn't slander her, it doesn't make fun of her. It's just a simple statement. Not getting tipped for that size a bill after doing a good job? yes, be offended/mad about that. I just don't see where this language, had this been true, was offensive.

 

I'll use this analogy. I wait on a couple at Really Yummy restaurant...maybe they are a Muslim couple or a Jewish couple or an atheist couple. They leave me a note much in the same manner that reads..."We just can't leave you a tip because we don't agree with your Christian beliefs". To me, that's not offensive...it's not offensive at all. I'd be ticked I got stiffed and would probably wonder why in the world would they even take the time to write that...but it's not offensive. Anyone else in my camp?

Really, how can you not open a thread that starts "Ex-Marine Lesbian"

 

See I'm confused by the title....Is she an ex-marine, or an ex-lesbian? :D :idunno:

See I'm confused by the title....Is she an ex-marine, or an ex-lesbian? :D :idunno:

 

Or...was she a lesbian while only in the water?:idunno:

If she is lying, how about all the idiots that donated her money. She should have to show proof of what she got and donate it all to charity or send it back.

 

Why, they were dumb enough to give their money to a random stranger. Whos the stupid ones here.

  • Author
I believe in this case she was donating all the money she got to charity already.

I read this.

The Facebook post – since removed, along with most of the rest of her timeline – generated a media firestorm and prompted sympathizers to send donations to Morales, who claimed she would donate some of the cash to The Wounded Warriors project.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.