Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male vs. Scott County Predictions

Who wins? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What can you say about Male. They beat T and X both twice. Makes me wonder if Michael Bush is splitting time between the Chicago Bears and his beloved Bulldogs.

 

On to Scott County, Coach McKee keeps turning out strong team after strong team. Wow!

 

Who wins this one? Why?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male. Too much firepower for the colonels. Or Rebels, I don't know their mascot.

See SK results from this week for your answer. Scott Co's reality check comes next Friday night.

Let's Go Dawgs.

Male. Too much firepower for the colonels. Or Rebels, I don't know their mascot.

 

Cardinals

Male. Too much firepower for the colonels. Or Rebels, I don't know their mascot.

Cardinals.

Male should win the semi final game with too much speed, speed, and dash of SPEED :thumb:!

 

It kills!!!

Male wins!

I have told my son all season I think Scott Co will win the state this year....we will see.

I have told my son all season I think Scott Co will win the state this year....we will see.

 

Tonight's close call with Henry Clay might have been a wake-up call. Championship teams usually find a way to win one that they maybe shouldn't have, so it could be an interesting game.

 

Like someone mentioned with Central being beaten by Wayne County having an effect on Belfry (who was eliminated by Central a number of years), I wonder how Scott County will respond to playing Male instead of Trinity.

The key to Scott Co will be if they get Daniel back. He makes SC a lot more dynamic.

Tonight's close call with Henry Clay might have been a wake-up call. Championship teams usually find a way to win one that they maybe shouldn't have, so it could be an interesting game.

 

Like someone mentioned with Central being beaten by Wayne County having an effect on Belfry (who was eliminated by Central a number of years), I wonder how Scott County will respond to playing Male instead of Trinity.

 

I believe the coaching staff will have them ready.

I believe the coaching staff will have them ready.

 

Agreed. If you aren't ready with a trip to the State Finals on the line, you'll probably never be ready.

Scott county is exactly where they have been the last 3-4 years. And are prepared to make the jump to win it. I think Scott County is fully prepared and capable of winning state. They won't lose to the other side of the bracket, winning this will win the title.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.