November 13, 201312 yr Hard to say but other than Stein & Poythress, KY's getting totally out hustled
November 13, 201312 yr The biggest difference in this game is intensity. MSU is physical, fighting for everything and hustling. UK just relying on athleticism that put them all in that blue uniform and expecting it to somehow happen.
November 13, 201312 yr I just laughed out loud watching Izzo get into his players grill at the end of the half. I can't read lips that well but that wasn't too hard to interpret.
November 13, 201312 yr Author Absolutely perfect first half for state nothing went wrong. This is a true statement.
November 13, 201312 yr What is the score? What kind of update thread is this? Scores please!!!! Post #20
November 13, 201312 yr What is the score? What kind of update thread is this? Scores please!!!! 44-32 at the half. If I'm UK, I'd be encouraged you're only down 12. Make halftime adjustments and you can get right back in this. Give Harris and Payne more attention, get them out of rhythm and you'll be fine.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.