November 13, 201312 yr How in the heck is Michigan St able to get their hands on so many balls? I've never seen anything like this. FT's are hurting UK again.
November 13, 201312 yr Well, this UK team is better than last year' team... They should win at least a couple of NIT games this season.
November 13, 201312 yr Harrisons body language kills me; I know they will be great and it will take some time to adjust to the way the game is going to be called but man they act like they've never commited a foul.
November 13, 201312 yr Well, this UK team is better than last year' team... They should win at least a couple of NIT games this season. Horrible post and terribly inaccurate.
November 13, 201312 yr UK fans, do you blame the turnovers on youth or MSU defense? Both, I think they go hand in hand.
November 13, 201312 yr Both, I think they go hand in hand. Just wanted to check because my friends that are diehard fans are in a group message going off about the turnovers but fail to acknowledge that MSU's defense is pretty darn good.
November 13, 201312 yr We'll see. Are you serious? They're down by 13 against the #2 team in the country. It's early and they're young.,,give em time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.