November 13, 201312 yr Not watching. Is this sarcasm or a true observation? Honest observation Harrison's have been horrific they just aren't ready at this stage. Polson may not score but he won't give the ball away.
November 13, 201312 yr I usually don't get into the basketball season until the college football season is over, so yeah, about the time SEC play starts..but, just coming back from being 15 down to the #2 (should have been the #1 team, a group of unproven freshmen matched with 2-3 returnees from an NIT team should NEVER be the preseason #1) is pretty impressive. This bunch of Cats are going to be tough to handle. Did I just hear that they've missed 18 free throws? Were down 15, tied it up and only down 6 now? Yeah, NCAA basketball world….watch out.
November 13, 201312 yr 4 point game; 1:18 to go; MSU ball with 20 on shot clock coming out of their timeout
November 13, 201312 yr I don't know what else the college basketball world has to offer this year; I couldn't tell you the remaining 3 of the Top 5..Louisville one of them? Chances are likely these two meet again in late March or the first of April.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.