Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Playoffs: Covington Catholic at Johnson Central predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Unfortunately I cannot make this one. Despite the drive I do enjoy being there. If anyone is up in the pressbox tell the Clyde says hello. Good people up there and they treat you like you're one of them.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I cannot make this one. Despite the drive I do enjoy being there. If anyone is up in the pressbox tell the Clyde says hello. Good people up there and they treat you like you're one of them.

 

Plus there is a Long John's (with another restaurant) when you pull into town that has some good eats. Awesome setting down there!

Possible showers tonight......60%...........

 

Change your opinion?

 

In my opinion, bad weather favors the ground and pound team....Johnson Central.

..........

 

Obviously I haven't seen JC this year, so here is a question I have: what is the number of passes JC will throw tonight? 10? Less?

Edited by bugatti

I'd say less. They threw 3 against Belfry. Then again, they didn't need to throw more.

I'd say less. They threw 3 against Belfry. Then again, they didn't need to throw more.

 

I know they are a dominant running team but when you start playing really good teams no disrespect to Belfry but they are not CCH or Highlands but you better be able to throw the ball or you are in trouble. Especially against HHS because you go 3 and out two or three times against Highlands you better start the bus! JC is a really good team but you cant run 95 percent of the time and beat HHS. JJ Jude found that out the hard way.

National Weather Service

 

 

  • Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
  • Tonight A chance of showers before 4am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Please read in your best Randy Macho Man Savage voice.....

 

 

......"100% chance of beat down, oh yeah"......

 

:taz:

..........

 

Obviously I haven't seen JC this year, so here is a question I have: what is the over / under for the number of passes JC will throw tonight? 10? Less?

 

The safe bet would be under. The only ways JC would throw more than 10 passes IMO would be if they are trailing by a few scores late or Cov. Cath is just absolutely loading the box every time and bringing the house. JC is more equipped to pass this year than in years past but the run game is still there bread and butter. They do it nearly better than anyone so to go away from it would be crazy. I think u may see enough passing to keep the Cov. Cath D honest but that should be the extent of it. I also wouldnt be surprised to see Matney throw out a few things that he hasn't showed this year. It's nearly game time. All who make the trip down to Johnsonville safe travels and be prepared for a dandy game.

The safe bet would be under. The only ways JC would throw more than 10 passes IMO would be if they are trailing by a few scores late or Cov. Cath is just absolutely loading the box every time and bringing the house. JC is more equipped to pass this year than in years past but the run game is still there bread and butter. They do it nearly better than anyone so to go away from it would be crazy. I think u may see enough passing to keep the Cov. Cath D honest but that should be the extent of it. I also wouldnt be surprised to see Matney throw out a few things that he hasn't showed this year. It's nearly game time. All who make the trip down to Johnsonville safe travels and be prepared for a dandy game.

 

You are a class act -- enjoy the evening! :thumb:

Web streaming audio for this game?

Web streaming audio for this game?
Yeah, are the CovCath guys going to do this one. I know it's always a technical challenge to broadcast from down there.
Yeah, are the CovCath guys going to do this one. I know it's always a technical challenge to broadcast from down there.

 

TOG says they are.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.