Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Playoffs: Covington Catholic at Johnson Central predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Statement game for the black and gold this week, one way or another. I know the players understand the magnitude of this game and what all is at stake. These are the games a fan loves. Hurry up Friday night.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC by 10.. A td and a 70 yard 'free kick'

JC by 10.. A td and a 70 yard 'free kick'

 

Don't count on it. As the weather gets colder the ball won't travel as far.

Don't count on it. As the weather gets colder the ball won't travel as far.

 

Was just joking. I don't think even Matney would try a record breaking free kick if it could cost them the game.

 

I do think JC wins by 10-14 though.

Seems to be a lot of interest in this game from non Colonel and non Eagle fans alike and while I am rather certain there will be no live video of this game, you can catch it live on CovCath Internet Radio.

 

11/15 07:30 PM (EST)

CovCath Colonel Varsity Football vs. Johnson Central Golden Eagles (4A 2nd Round) (KY)

Covington Catholic Colonel Varsity Football vs. Johnson Central Golden Eagles (4A 2nd Round), live from Paintsville

Should be a good one but Eagles roll on . JC has been unstoppable all year.Really looking forward to this game.

CovCath has played a good schedule. I'm sure JC is good, but they're not Moeller or Highlands good. JC may win , but they won't roll over CCH. It's going to be a battle and it wouldn't shock me if CCH won.

CovCath has played a good schedule. I'm sure JC is good, but they're not Moeller or Highlands good. JC may win , but they won't roll over CCH. It's going to be a battle and it wouldn't shock me if CCH won.

 

Totally agree...CovCath has lost two to two very good football programs. Two teams that about 99% of the rest of the state would also have two L's. JMO

 

I actually see the Blueboys in Ft Thomas next week for a rematch... again...:thumb:

Totally agree...CovCath has lost two to two very good football programs. Two teams that about 99% of the rest of the state would also have two L's. JMO

 

I actually see the Blueboys in Ft Thomas next week for a rematch... again...:thumb:

 

Nothing against CCH at all, but I would like to see Highlands play JC in the next round. HHS has a couple of smash mouth DB's and a safety that will bring the wood. Last time they played at the fort they needed extra security in the stands. What an exciting atmosphere on the field and in the stands. If this game happens it should be a dandy!! :thumb:

Interesting second round matchup. Tough one to call, mostly because I'm not sure who's healthy these days for the Colonels. If they are healthy I like them in a pretty close game. if they are still pretty banged up, I'd have to take Johnson Central in a close one.

After picking up a gallon of paint this morning, I'm getting the feeling CCH faithful is not talking on those on going injuries. As in everyone will be back. If so, I think the Colonels will be in the Fort next week.

After picking up a gallon of paint this morning, I'm getting the feeling CCH faithful is not talking on those on going injuries. As in everyone will be back. If so, I think the Colonels will be in the Fort next week.

 

What color did the bearded painter sell you?

After picking up a gallon of paint this morning, I'm getting the feeling CCH faithful is not talking on those on going injuries. As in everyone will be back. If so, I think the Colonels will be in the Fort next week.

 

I had a very similar experience when chatting with a couple Colonels who would be in the know. They are awful tight lipped about things.

 

This morning's Enquirer said Wagner is back but Ben Dressman is still the starter.

What color did the bearded painter sell you?

 

Camo of course.

CocCath 35 JC 28

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.