Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Playoffs: Covington Catholic at Johnson Central predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Did Johnson Central only play 9 regular season games? Please list the opponents and the number of wins of each. There is no way you can exclude Ashland and your opponents have 43 wins. If so I guess your remaining opponents which would be 9 would average less than 5 wins. Someone help me with this: Team from Indiana - 0 wins, Team from Canada - 0 wins, Boyd - 1 win, Greenup - 2 wins, Rowan - 3 wins, Belfrey - 10 wins, Harlan - ?, Harrison - ?, Ashland - 8 wins, these are probably wrong. I am anxious to see.

 

Haran Co. 8-3 , the team from Indiana and the Canadian teams only loss is JC is what I have found out. The kid from Indiana can really throw a ball.He's a real QB

  • Replies 102
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously u have not been watching JC this year because many of there drives have been 3 or 4 plays. They have the ability to score quickly with this backfield not to mention their pass game is better than in past years. Not to say that they can't put together 8-10min drives just that's not what has been their bread and butter this season. I would be surprised if Cov Cath kept JC under 35

 

How much of CovCath have you seen this year?

Haran Co. 8-3 , the team from Indiana and the Canadian teams only loss is JC is what I have found out. The kid from Indiana can really throw a ball.He's a real QB

 

MaxPreps says the Noblesville team went 5-5

I still think if Cov Cath scores 40 they win. If they don't they lose.

 

I think the score will be 31-28.

 

Last second FG wins it. If it's JC the FG is 40+. If it's CCH it's inside 30 yards.

Haran Co. 8-3 , the team from Indiana and the Canadian teams only loss is JC is what I have found out. The kid from Indiana can really throw a ball.He's a real QB

 

MaxPreps says the Noblesville team went 5-5

 

 

 

Noblesville Indiana High School went 5 and 5. That is not the team JC played.

 

JC played the Noblesville Lions. It is a club team made of Christian home schooled boys from Central Indiana. They went something like 8 - 2 playing against other Christian High Schools. Not the type team that tells us anything about the relative strength of this JC team.

Noblesville Indiana High School went 5 and 5. That is not the team JC played.

 

JC played the Noblesville Lions. It is a club team made of Christian home schooled boys from Central Indiana. They went something like 8 - 2 playing against other Christian High Schools. Not the type team that tells us anything about the relative strength of this JC team.

 

Why on Earth would Johnson Central be playing a team like that?

Haran Co. 8-3 , the team from Indiana and the Canadian teams only loss is JC is what I have found out. The kid from Indiana can really throw a ball.He's a real QB

 

The team from Canada may have won a few games, but certainly not undefeated except for the JC game. Can't fine a schedule or official record, but they are not listed in the CFC top 50 (several teams listed are .500 or less) and one article speaks of them wanting revenge for an earlier season defeat.

 

Again, not a team that tells us anything about the relative strength of JC.

The team from Canada may have won a few games, but certainly not undefeated except for the JC game. Can't fine a schedule or official record, but they are not listed in the CFC top 50 (several teams listed are .500 or less) and one article speaks of them wanting revenge for an earlier season defeat.

 

Again, not a team that tells us anything about the relative strength of JC.

 

Check the listing for home-schooled kids playing club teams in Ottawa...should find them there. Honestly, JC can't find good teams within a few hours that will come play them? How far is Paintsville from the Tri-Cities in Tennessee?

You boys kill me, reminds me of a bluegill in a pond he'll run with anything.lol We will find it all out friday night.

Now this is the type of discussion I thought we'd see for this game. Should be a great game. I may just have to listen to it.

Not many JC fans post on BGP. The feel I get from a lot of locals is a great deal of respect for Cov Cath and expectations of a battle. I would agree many feel they don't know how good we are because of the schedule. One thing is for sure whoever wins this one will take highlands down next week 31-28.

 

Only team to hold Highlands down like this was Elder and JC and CovCath aint no Elder...LOL:thumb:

How much of CovCath have you seen this year?

I haven't seen Cov. Cath play this year but I would be very surprised if they keep JC under 35. I expect this to be a relatively high scoring game. One thing about it, in less than 24 hours it will be settled on the field. No one is overlooking the colonels.

Should be a dandy!!!! . Obviously, both teams will show up and leave it all on the field, neither team will be intimidated by the other.

I haven't seen Cov. Cath play this year but I would be very surprised if they keep JC under 35. I expect this to be a relatively high scoring game. One thing about it, in less than 24 hours it will be settled on the field. No one is overlooking the colonels.

I really think CovCath has to score 40 to win. JC will put up 21 before they even get off the bus.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.