November 3, 201312 yr I forget who tweeted it but I thought it was the best tweet on the situation. When most people get hacked, they tweet about losing weight, not taking shots at Anthony Davis...
November 3, 201312 yr If you think he's the one that tweeted those' date=' I don't know what to tell you. :lol2:[/quote'] What makes you so sure it wasn't him?
November 3, 201312 yr What makes you so sure it wasn't him? He hadn't tweeted since mid-July. For one, why would he log on just to do that? And why would he pick Anthony Davis?
November 3, 201312 yr @TimSullivan714: UL spokesman: Kevin Ware "said he did not send the tweets (regarding Anthony Davis) and has no idea who did." My twitter randomly goes into attack mode too. Anyone know how to disable that feature?
November 3, 201312 yr Twitter certainly believes him that it wasn't him, because some of the deletions you can't do yourself.
November 3, 201312 yr Twitter certainly believes him that it wasn't him' date=' because some of the deletions you can't do yourself.[/quote'] You can't delete some of your own tweets? That's a new one to me.
November 3, 201312 yr You can't delete some of your own tweets? That's a new one to me. You can't delete retweets of your posts.
November 4, 201312 yr I forget who tweeted it but I thought it was the best tweet on the situation. When most people get hacked, they tweet about losing weight, not taking shots at Anthony Davis... By the same token, high-profile college athletes and "most people" have zero in common.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.