November 5, 201312 yr I'm pretty sure I read on Twitter that Kevin texted Davis and told him it wasn't him... And you live in UL lala land!
November 5, 201312 yr The Tweets Not a UL fan, but I too, believe it was probably not him. Be prepared to be dragged through the coals...
November 5, 201312 yr I'm seeing two sides here: UK fans who seem 100% sure Ware sent the tweets. UL fans who seem 100% sure he didn't.
November 5, 201312 yr I'm seeing two sides here: UK fans who seem 100% sure Ware sent the tweets. UL fans who seem 100% sure he didn't. What about me?
November 5, 201312 yr I'm seeing two sides here: UK fans who seem 100% sure Ware sent the tweets. UL fans who seem 100% sure he didn't. And some who just have common sense.
November 5, 201312 yr I'm seeing two sides here: UK fans who seem 100% sure Ware sent the tweets. UL fans who seem 100% sure he didn't. There's also those like me who are UK fans, and don't give a crap if he sent them or not. :idunno:
November 5, 201312 yr I'm seeing two sides here: UK fans who seem 100% sure Ware sent the tweets. UL fans who seem 100% sure he didn't. What about me? Me too. The Duke fan who likes messing with the entire state of Kentucky and the entire state of Louisville about everything. FWIW, I DO NOT believe Kevin Ware sent the tweet(s) but I am going to give Smokey hell about it until he graduates and moves to Colorado.
November 5, 201312 yr Me too. The Duke fan who likes messing with the entire state of Kentucky and the entire state of Louisville about everything. FWIW, I DO NOT believe Kevin Ware sent the tweet(s) but I am going to give Smokey hell about it until he graduates and moves to Colorado. Louisville is its own state now? . We went from not existing to being our own state! L Yeah!
November 6, 201312 yr There's also those like me who are UK fans, and don't give a crap if he sent them or not. :idunno: Same here. If he did send them, I would make some type of remark about it not being very L1C4. I don't think he sent them. Based on rumors, he's not been on the best side of Pitino this summer, tweeting that would be the end for him. I don't think he's that dumb...
November 6, 201312 yr If he's ignorant enough, so be it. Why would someone hack a Twitter account to rip on AD?
November 6, 201312 yr If he's ignorant enough, so be it. Why would someone hack a Twitter account to rip on AD? I don't know, but somebody had hacked my account and started following around 200 radical islamic profiles so who knows? True story. I hardly ever use my twitter, logged on a couple of months ago and noticed I was following a lot more people than usual. Then I went to investigate further and found they all had a muslim affiliation, most radical and extremist. I unfollowed all of them and changed my password and so far so good. But that was just me, I have a whole 20 followers. So it is possible I guess, especially if he hadn't been very active on there until then.
November 7, 201312 yr If he's ignorant enough, so be it. Why would someone hack a Twitter account to rip on AD? A woman scorned?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.