Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin Ware Tweets Anthony Davis

Featured Replies

Not going to post the tweets on here because of the offensive language. Everyone's favorite blogger Matt Jones has tweeted out the screen shot of them.

 

If this isn't a major photoshop, or some other fraud, he's gotta get kicked off the team. Completely unacceptable and awful behavior.

 

However, I'm assuming nothing will come out of this.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure it was hacked...Ha Ha

 

Yeah, that's the excuse I'm going with.

Have the tweets since been deleted?

  • Author
Have the tweets since been deleted?

 

Of course. He's stupid enough to tweet them but not that stupid.

  • Author

Apparently AD used to date Kevin Ware's girlfriend. Obviously you can't be sure, but I'd put my bet on these tweets being legit.

 

What an idiot.

Edited by Sports3311

Apparently AD used to delete Kevin Ware's girlfriend. Obviously you can't be sure, but I'd put my bet on these tweets being legit.

 

What an idiot.

 

There's been a lot of girls I wish I could have deleted, so he did alright there. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I read on Twitter that Kevin texted Davis and told him it wasn't him...

Some kids never learn. Seems like he'd be happy to still be on the team.

  • Author
I'm pretty sure I read on Twitter that Kevin texted Davis and told him it wasn't him...

 

Wouldn't really surprise me if KW broke up with that girl and she had his Twitter password and she did it. Hell hath no fury...

 

Doubt it was anyone besides one of those two though.

Wouldn't really surprise me if KW broke up with that girl and she had his Twitter password and she did it. Hell hath no fury...

 

Doubt it was anyone besides one of those two though.

 

You'd be surprised at how many people try to get access to some of those guys' phones... Granted it was a chick like you said, but I was at a party a year or so ago and this girl tried for two hours to get Russ Smith's phone from him.

I'm pretty sure I read on Twitter that Kevin texted Davis and told him it wasn't him...

 

And I'm pretty sure that is a lie. Go to the timeline of @rachelrach10 , she has screenshots of a bunch of his tweets. Old boy was on something and tweeting after midnight.

 

Nice look at America's sympathetic figure's true colors.

And I'm pretty sure that is a lie. Go to the timeline of @rachelrach10 , she has screenshots of a bunch of his tweets. Old boy was on something and tweeting after midnight.

 

Nice look at America's sympathetic figure's true colors.

 

If you think he's the one that tweeted those, I don't know what to tell you. :lol2:

......

 

Quote from a UL staffer when I suggested they should take away Ware's twitter account: "it is already supposed to be gone. He is an idiot."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.