Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 6A Rankings for 10-29

Featured Replies

1. Scott County vs. Seneca

2. Simon Kenton –- Open

3. Male vs. 2A #2 Christian Academy-Louisville

4. Trinity vs. Moeller (OH)

5. Saint Xavier vs. Cincinnati Saint Xavier (OH)

6. Manual at Eastern

7. Butler at 4A Valley

8. McCracken County vs. 5A Christian County

9. Meade County vs. 5A North Bullitt

10. Henderson County at 4A #8 Owensboro

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Thoughts?

  • Author
Oh dear.

 

I know, right!?

1. Scott County vs. Seneca

2. Simon Kenton –- Open

3. Male vs. 2A #2 Christian Academy-Louisville

4. Trinity vs. Moeller (OH)

5. Saint Xavier vs. Cincinnati Saint Xavier (OH)

6. Manual at Eastern

7. Butler at 4A Valley

8. McCracken County vs. 5A Christian County

9. Meade County vs. 5A North Bullitt

10. Henderson County at 4A #8 Owensboro

 

Is this for real or are you just trying to set a new record for posts in the football thread.

What is the all time number of pages in a single thread? I predict this one will make a run at the record.

What is the all time number of pages in a single thread? I predict this one will make a run at the record.

 

That's the point.

I sound like a broken record but I think McCracken is getting overlooked due to their start and being brand new. A shame Fosko is not here to give a voice to the deep west. They should be atleast 1 spot higher and maybe 2 but in time they will get their due

  • Author
Is this for real or are you just trying to set a new record for posts in the football thread.

 

I agree, it is a hot mess...

They should be atleast 1 spot higher and maybe 2 but in time they will get their due

 

My knowledge is limited, but I'm inclined to agree with you.

I think the super district is a hot mess ( as teams 1-4 ).

 

You can then rank the rest of the group.

  • Author
I think the super district is a hot mess ( as teams 1-4 ).

 

You can then rank the rest of the group.

 

I think there is a lot of truth to that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.