Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Archbishop Moeller at Trinity: Who wins and why?

Archbishop Moeller at Trinity Who wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Archbishop Moeller at Trinity Who wins?

    • Archbishop Moeller
      83%
    • Trinity
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Rocks close the regular at home versus the Crusaders. Moeller comes off their first loss of the season at St. Edward in Cleveland. Trinity had a hard hitting week of practice during their off week.

Moeller will be a tough out but looking for the a Rocks to take them down.

My heart is rooting for the Rocks, but my mind tells me Moeller will use this as a statement game. I am pulling for T.

Moeller 21-14.

Trinity a tad young for this Moeller team. Moe is no Male or Manual. . Big mo 35-10.

I am pulling for T. If I weren't going to the BG vs Blackman game, I would come watch this game. Good luck on Senior Night!

I would like for the team that played against Ensworth, to show up this Friday.

I'm rooting for T to win but I think Moeller will be too much for them.

 

Go Rocks!

I really want Trinity to win, but they've regressed over the course of the season, it seems. As for Moeller...I just watched a pretty good Elder team beat Highlands. Moeller ran Elder into the ground. It will take a great effort for the Rocks to beat that Moeller team coming off of a loss.

Rocks just need to play well and stay healthy. Hope they win but the next several weeks are what really matters...

The Rocks better bring their A game to this one, I'm afraid.

Moeller I'd imagine.

 

Good luck Shamrocks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.