South Warren 53 Monroe County 8

tsyoung7

After the first time he ran that quick kick on fourth down he should have known south would bring the house the next time he tried it and they did.

I know he was trying to keep it away from mcelwain on the short field since he's already returned a couple this year but he had already ran the quick kick with Arnett once earlier it's kinda like the old saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. So south brought the house on the second one.

Question is how does south look compared to Wayne County.

Oh by the way monroe was a class act and it was great to be home just a little strange that I was cheering against them since I have a son on Souths team.

Kinda glad to see coach Clark go in to the hall of fame along with Grooms.

Did you play at Monroe?

South looked good last night but they need to get their penalties under control. Wayne is the complete package. If they played today I would give it to Wayne by 21. They are big, physical, and dominant. They will shut down the option read. But they do not have a kicker.

South has some very good talent, and an awesome kicker that gives them field position a lot. If Iggy is back for South this will be a battle. I think Paducah Tilhman will be your only obstacle to get deep. Take care of them and you will meet Wayne!!!