Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Basketball Predictions

Featured Replies

UK definitely passes the look test so far, if nothing else.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what I was told by someone who attended a practice, UK is jaw dropping talented. Same person echoed the reports of James Young. If I remember correctly GT was touting Young as the best player in his class during the summer before his freshman year. Do I remember that correctly?

 

There was a stretch in the spring before his senior year he was playing better than anyone in the class. Love me some James Young. I don't think talent is in question for UK at all, but I do see a few holes that can burn them in a one and out setting. Mainly the same thing that burned Wall and company without a true knock down shooter...

There was a stretch in the spring before his senior year he was playing better than anyone in the class. Love me some James Young. I don't think talent is in question for UK at all, but I do see a few holes that can burn them in a one and out setting. Mainly the same thing that burned Wall and company without a true knock down shooter...

 

I've heard/read that Aaron? (the 2G) Harrison is the best pure shooter Cal's had at UK....Is that not accurate?

I've heard/read that Aaron? (the 2G) Harrison is the best pure shooter Cal's had at UK....Is that not accurate?

 

He isn't close to Lamb as a knock down shooter. He can get hot an carry a half from deep but I need to see bigger consistency than I have in the past...

  • Author
I've heard/read that Aaron? (the 2G) Harrison is the best pure shooter Cal's had at UK....Is that not accurate?

 

Aaron Harrison might be a great shooter, but Doron Lamb would be hard to surpass.

Final Four: Michigan State, Kansas, Louisville, Kentucky

 

Champion: Kentucky

 

There is literally NO WAY that Kentucky doesn't win the title. They're so supremely talented that anything short of a title would have to be looked at as one of the monumental failures in the history of organized sport.

 

*That was for you, Randy.*

There was a stretch in the spring before his senior year he was playing better than anyone in the class. Love me some James Young. I don't think talent is in question for UK at all, but I do see a few holes that can burn them in a one and out setting. Mainly the same thing that burned Wall and company without a true knock down shooter...

 

If they enforce the hand check rule like they say they are, then UK will not need a shooter. With that said they won't so they will.

  • Author
Final Four: Michigan State, Kansas, Louisville, Kentucky

 

Champion: Kentucky

 

There is literally NO WAY that Kentucky doesn't win the title. They're so supremely talented that anything short of a title would have to be looked at as one of the monumental failures in the history of organized sport.

 

*That was for you, Randy.*

 

Getslow will pay for this...oh yes he will.jpg

National champs= UK

Final Four= UK, Kansas, Syracuse,Oklahoma St

Player of the Year? Julius Randle

All-America Team? Julius Randle, Marcus Smart, Wiggins, Doug McDermott

Freshman of the Year? Randle

Coach of the Year? Cal if he goes 40-0 and or wins the title, if not then Syracuse, Jim Boeheim

There was a stretch in the spring before his senior year he was playing better than anyone in the class. Love me some James Young. I don't think talent is in question for UK at all, but I do see a few holes that can burn them in a one and out setting. Mainly the same thing that burned Wall and company without a true knock down shooter...

I think one of UK's strengths this year will be their outside shooting accuracy. Aaron Harrison and James Young should be two of the purest shooters in college basketball. And Andrew is no slouch himself. I don't think zones will hurt the Cats this year.

Final Four: Kentucky, Michigan State, Louisville, Duke.

 

National Champion: Kentucky

 

All American Team: Smart, Wiggins, Randle, McDermott, Parker

 

Player of year: Randle

Freshman of year: Randle

I think one of UK's strengths this year will be their outside shooting accuracy. Aaron Harrison and James Young should be two of the purest shooters in college basketball. And Andrew is no slouch himself. I don't think zones will hurt the Cats this year.

 

Young is the best shooter on the team. I'm pretty solid on that one. Aaron and Andrew can shoot, but both are very hot and cold so in a one game setting over the 6 in March/April you never know.

 

If I felt more confident that Young would be a 25-30 minute guy, I'd probably feel better about this UK team. I don't think 20 minutes is enough splitting time with Poythress...

attachment.php?attachmentid=41396

 

Haha that just made me laugh out loud.

Duke will win the title.

 

It's gonna be tough, especially going against the Miami Heat, errrr, Kentucky Wildcats. Although this logic you have makes me think Duke has it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.