Best football in the state= Kenton County Public

NKY Bandit

Simon Kenton is 5-0

Scott is 5-0

Dixie is 3-1

Combined 13-1 with the only loss a 8 point game to CovCath. Cov Cath is also a Kenton County school (although private) that plays some really good football. Their only loss was to Cincy power Moeller.

Scott has a big game vs. Cooper next week. We'll find out what Scott is made of then. SK is rock solid and a top team in the state and 6A. Dixie is turning some heads.

Really?? Lets just go ahead and bust this myth now.

This district is comprised of a 5a and 2 6a schools of which only one team plays either Cov Cath or HHS and that's Dixie's game against Cov Cath.

So lets get started (no offense to any of the teams they have played)

SK has played:

Collins- decent team. But 6a against 4a and barely won.

HC - really? Do you even count this one. Weak 2a school.

Conner- decent win. But at the end of the day just an avg 5a team.

NCC - a struggling 2a team. Injuries have hurt them and they are only 2a. C'mon man!

Cooper- way down from last year and very average 5a team (sorry Hellbird!)

Scott has played: note: I'm actually really happy to see them doing well! But to address the post, I have to be honest.

West jessamine.- didn't even know they had football!

Holmes - a weak 4a team.

Aiken - wow! Was the a father daughter game??

Newport- weak team. Not sure what level the play, but its not close to 5a.

HC - again. Extremely weak 2a team.

Dixie played: (probably the toughest schedule so far)

Cov cath. - close game against a banged up CC team. Good résumé game though.

Beechwood. Decent 1a school historically, but prob a year away.

Turpin- very avg Cincy school.

NCC - very banged up 2a school.

So as I read this, I couldn't help to think you were pulling a UK Fan moment and actually smiling as you were writing and trying to stir the pot. You really don't buy I'm to the heading of this post, right?

NOTE: Individually, I'm happy to see all these teams doing well. I have said in the past, I love when NKY football is strong. But the naive mentality of some on here kills me!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what they will say when SK pounds Ryle and Campbell County? My broom is ready for SK to sweep district!

Probably not much since nether of those teams are anything to write home about either.

You know- you make it so easy not to like SK.

Probably not much since nether of those teams are anything to write home about either.

You know- you make it so easy not to like SK.

You know what they say? Haters hate us because they are jealous and wished they had a team as good as us! We sing it and bring it go Pioneers!

After 2 days' date=' no reason to convince me that any other county public system can say their football is as good as Kenton is today. I thought that I may get an arguement or two but really nothing.[/quote']

I can't believe no one has brought up the other Kenton Cty schools that have been conviently omitted. Isn't Holmes and Ludlow in Kenton Cty?

After 2 days, no reason to convince me that any other county public system can say their football is as good as Kenton is today. I thought that I may get an arguement or two but really nothing.

Pretty sure RCC9 summed it all up. After that it's all :deadhorse: