And the new Batman is...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zero . Lost interest a long time ago.

After the very first major film, the one with Jack Nicholson, I lost interest as well (though I kept watching).

Christopher Nolan's trilogy is a totally different animal. It doesn't have that comic book/cartoonish feel at all. Absolute all-star supporting cast that sticks around for all three films.

In other words, I'm pushing you to give Batman Begins (the first one) a shot. If you hate it, I'll buy you a hot dog & Pepsi at one of Conner's games this year.

After the very first major film, the one with Jack Nicholson, I lost interest as well (though I kept watching).

Christopher Nolan's trilogy is a totally different animal. It doesn't have that comic book/cartoonish feel at all. Absolute all-star supporting cast that sticks around for all three films.

In other words, I'm pushing you to give Batman Begins (the first one) a shot. If you hate it, I'll buy you a hot dog & Pepsi at one of Conner's games this year.

And I'll buy him a beer afterwards, I think I'd need a few drinks in me to believe someone didn't like Batman Begins.

Zero . Lost interest a long time ago.

Clyde, I was totally with you. In fact, I was with you on Super Hero movies in general, they just don't do it for me at all. However Nolan's trilogy is fantastic.

Although, I'd just skip Batman's Begins and go straight for The Dark Knight. If it does it for you, go back and watch Batman Begins.

Clyde, I was totally with you. In fact, I was with you on Super Hero movies in general, they just don't do it for me at all. However Nolan's trilogy is fantastic.

Although, I'd just skip Batman's Begins and go straight for The Dark Knight. If it does it for you, go back and watch Batman Begins.

Yeah def start with Dark Knight!

That's how I did it.

Have to agree with RP here and add some, Keaton and Nicholson were the best. They should go with a some what unknown instead of DareDevil(one of the worst movies of all-time, followed closely by his wife's Electra)Affleck. I cannot stand Bale and his Eastwood voice imitation. Really since the first Batman, have barely followed the series, haven't seen the last one.