60 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Highlands
    • University Christian

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the other version of how this game came to be?
Well, I remember something about the UC coach having been college roommates with a former Highlands player who told him all about the team. I was just a little surprised that he didn't mention that. He said he just asked his former Georgetown coaches to find a team up their way. Maybe I misunderstood the article.

Well, I remember something about the coach being roommates with a former Highlands player who told him all about the team. I was just a little surprised that he didn't mention that. He said he just asked his former Georgetown coaches to find a team up their way. Maybe I misunderstood the article.
I thought I had read at one point they were going to play NCC, was that ever an option?

I thought I had read at one point they were going to play NCC, was that ever an option?

That was posted somewhere but if I remember correctly, that was an unsubstantiated rumor that was really only meant to ruffle some feathers. That's what I heard at the kool aid stand.

That was posted somewhere but if I remember correctly, that was an unsubstantiated rumor that was really only meant to ruffle some feathers. That's what I heard at the kool aid stand.

I heard that several of the programs in Central and NKY where former G-town players are/were coaches were contacted about a potential game. Don't know anymore than that,but that is what was told by a coach with ties to g-town.

Not sure if I'm allowed to say' date=' so I won't. I hope the "adjustments" work. I'm sure Dale knows what's best.[/quote']

If it is the same thing that I have heard then I believe the original adjustment plan has been scraped in lieu of something really interesting to say the least.:thumb:

Iam getting scouting reports that this is a really scary team to try and prepare for.

Heck, they have 12 new Srs on this yrs team that didnt even play for them last yr.

I hope people are not looking for a big ole Highlands roll in this one. The Birds will have their hands full imo.