Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will there be another black POTUS?

Will there be another black POTUS 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Will there be another black POTUS

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yes, I didn't vote against Obama because he was black .I just didn't agree with his policies. I'd be more than happy to support an African American candidate I'm on the same page with.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I didn't vote against Obama because he was black .I just didn't agree with his policies. I'd be more than happy to support an African American candidate I'm on the same page with.

^This. I didn't vote for him because he was a community organizer. Heck, theguru is a community organizer.

Looking at all of the media coverage of the Zimmerman case and seeing how he was a White-Hispanic, should President Obama be referred to as the first White-Black President?

 

I was thinking along these lines. It won't be long before we have a president that cannot be labeled as white/black/hispanic/etc. because he/she will be of mixxed heritage which is fine, I don't care.

 

I was thinking along these lines. It won't be long before we have a president that cannot be labeled as white/black/hispanic/etc. because he/she will be of mixxed heritage which is fine, I don't care.

 

You mean....American? :D

Mitt Romney and John McCain are FAR Right or EXTREME? :lol:

 

You know as well as I do that Gov Romney and Sen McCain were completely different than Candidate Romney or Candidate McCain. Had they not they would NEVER have gotten through the primary.

I was thinking along these lines. It won't be long before we have a president that cannot be labeled as white/black/hispanic/etc. because he/she will be of mixxed heritage which is fine, I don't care.

 

You mean....American? :D

I thought he was saying Tiger Woods was running for POTUS

Do you think the R's past two candidates were extremists?

 

I think they had to appeal to that end to get through the process. They certainly weren't the people they were as a governor or a Senator.

You know as well as I do that Gov Romney and Sen McCain were completely different than Candidate Romney or Candidate McCain. Had they not they would NEVER have gotten through the primary.

Are you saying the candidate or the regular guy was more to the right?

Are you saying the candidate or the regular guy was more to the right?

 

Candidate moved way right to get through the process. He was then stuck there.

 

The history of both showed them to be much more moderate than they were as candidates.

Candidate moved way right to get through the process. He was then stuck there.

 

The history of both showed them to be much more moderate than they were as candidates.

 

I never felt they were very far to the right myself, neither would have been my primary pick for the GOP. I think both won because many in GOP base thought they were the most electable.

Yes, of course there will be. I just hope the next one is better than this black/white one.

You know as well as I do that Gov Romney and Sen McCain were completely different than Candidate Romney or Candidate McCain. Had they not they would NEVER have gotten through the primary.

 

You & I have disagreed on this before, I think. While I do agree that both guys became more conservative, I don't think either of them ever had a chance no matter how they ran.

Do you think the R's past two candidates were extremists?

 

I suppose you could debate over whether they were extremists or not. What does stand out about them as non-debatable is that one of them was smug and fake, the other not so much smug, just downright fake. Fake in a creepy sort of way too. The one before those two was fake as well. A puppet in a suit with the strings being pulled by Dick and Daddy.

I suppose you could debate over whether they were extremists or not. What does stand out about them as non-debatable is that one of them was smug and fake, the other not so much smug, just downright fake. Fake in a creepy sort of way too. The one before those two was fake as well. A puppet in a suit with the strings being pulled by Dick and Daddy.

 

Smug? Everybody who gets that far in a quest for the White House is smug. :lol2:

With all the hand-wringing over Obama, it's a question that needs asking. My bet says no way in hell in my lifetime.

 

Discuss ...

 

Damn, shoulda added a poll. Can a mod help?

 

I think there could be one. Anyone but Obama no matter what race would be an improvement minis the Al Sharptons or Jesse Jackson's of the world.

 

If Colin Powell would of ever ram notated what party I think he would get elected. If vote for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.