July 10, 201313 yr Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton 15m Marshall Henderson suspended. Stupid kid. You won't be eligible if you repeatedly violate every law known to man. (Unless you play for UNC.)
July 10, 201313 yr Reportedly failed a drug test...frankly, I'm stunned. :lol2: Roy Williams will be rolling out the red carpet. :lol2:
July 10, 201313 yr Author Reportedly failed a drug test...frankly, I'm stunned. :lol2: Multiple failed drug test per Jeff Goodman.
July 10, 201313 yr Perhaps the least shocking news in the history of mankind. Right up there with "Water found to be wet" and "McDonalds makes you fat"
July 11, 201313 yr He will be reinstated before practice starts. Not really a punishment to be suspended in the off season.
July 11, 201313 yr Saw something on Twitter I couldn't agree more with.....AK rode this kid to save his job last year, now is gonna kick him to the curb. High character guy that Andy Kennedy is.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.