Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mariners at Reds Series 7/05 thru 7/07/13

Featured Replies

 

I'll take hitters 1 thru 5 for 2 hundred...

 

You can blame them if you want, but I'm blaming

Jumper Dad.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reds down two in the ninth and needs a base runner. Phillips dives in the dirt on a high curve ball and then flys out on 1-0. Mr. Bruce grounds out on the first pitch and Mr. Frazier takes, yes takes the first pitch which was a ball and then flys out on the next pitch. Five stinking pitches. Reds like 1-10 in their last get away days. Team has no passion and is laid back just like their Manager. Team is a direct reflection of Dusty. I can not wait until he's is gone and the Reds will play with excitment and passion on the field.

Nice to see Chris Heisey being pretty productive since he's come back, another RBI today.

 

Reds get 11 strikeouts again, LaRosa's giving away free pizza for the 15th time this season. Too bad it didn't provide a win.

 

Tough to lose a home series against the Mariners.

Mariners are a fairly hot team. They took 2-3 from the Rangers before coming here. And with the amount of homeruns they hit, GABP was sure to spark them. Still should have taken advantage of not facing Felix though. 4-2 homestand. Ill take it, but would have liked to be 5-1

Didn't Seattle score in the 1st inning each game?

 

Yes.

  • Author
Parra has been solid.

 

Hasn't allowed a run in about a month.

Didn't Seattle score in the 1st inning each game?

 

2 hitter had a bomb in the 1st all 3 games...

2 hitter had a bomb in the 1st all 3 games...

Dude looks like a 10th grader tryin to grow his first beard.

Yes I will shoulder all blame for the Reds loss yesterday...

 

It was the first time I had been to GABP and the first Reds game that I had attended since the Bonds/Bonnila Pirates swept them in 91 at Riverfront.

 

However, I think I do deserve credit for the free pizza. I yelled down into the dugout in the 8th for Dusty to bring Chapman in so we could at least get some pizza. Guy beside said there was noway since the Reds weren't in a position to win. I told him the way the Reds had played of late Dusty needed to suck up to the fans as much as possible, we needed Pizza!!!

Chapman was flat out nasty, that slider was sick. I just wished he'd hit 100mph at least once, I had to settle with him hitting 99mph over and over :lol:

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.