July 7, 201313 yr Another game with free pizza for the Reds fans! Hoping the Reds can finish the homestand with a win tomorrow, you'd have to be happy with 5-1 homestand.
July 7, 201313 yr Point to consider for pre-game discussion ... ... Who is better - Todd Frazier or Juan Francisco?
July 7, 201313 yr Point to consider for pre-game discussion ... ... Who is better - Todd Frazier or Juan Francisco? Todd Frazier, not even close. Unless the ball is hit right at Fransisco he ain't gettin it. Now if he were to lose 25 lbs then it would be interesting
July 7, 201313 yr Todd Frazier, not even close. Unless the ball is hit right at Fransisco he ain't gettin it. Now if he were to lose 25 lbs then it would be interesting Simply not true. I've seen Francisco make nice diving plays on more than one occasion.
July 7, 201313 yr Why does Cozart not understand the need to get the runner to 2nd? Why not bunt him there? Seriously, I know it's the first inning, and he's the worst bunting shortstop I've ever seen, what is his use in that slot?
July 7, 201313 yr Simply not true. I've seen Francisco make nice diving plays on more than one occasion. I saw the game on July 4th. A routine bunt pop up 29 other MLB fielders get, he let drop and the ball went through his legs. It could have been a triple play but instead the Nats got 3 runs that inning. He's just to big for 3rd. He should play first which is what he's done a lot with the Brewers.
July 7, 201313 yr I saw the game on July 4th. A routine bunt pop up 29 other MLB fielders get, he let drop and the ball went through his legs. It could have been a triple play but instead the Nats got 3 runs that inning. He's just to big for 3rd. He should play first which is what he's done a lot with the Brewers. So he screwed up a play. Your statement still wasn't accurate.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.