Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity has new open date: Week 9 as Chicago Marist opted out.

Featured Replies

Trinity has open dates week 4 and week 9. Boyle County, Simon Kenton, Christian County, and Bowling Green list corresponding open dates for 2013 and 2014.

 

North Bullitt has week 4 and 9 open for 2013 only.

 

Chicago Marist recently opted out of playing the Rocks according to a prominent alumnus. If the listings are correct, hopefully someone in the Commonwealth will accept the challenge.:thumb:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity has open dates week 4 and week 9. Boyle County, Simon Kenton, Christian County, and Bowling Green list corresponding open dates for 2013 and 2014.

 

North Bullitt has week 4 and 9 open for 2013 only.

 

Chicago Marist recently opted out of playing the Rocks according to a prominent alumnus. If the listings are correct, hopefully someone in the Commonwealth will accept the challenge.:thumb:

 

Hopefully they can find someone from another state...

Boyle County dropped the Highlands game from their schedule. They will not be playing Trinity this season or next. I'd love for BG to pick up Trinity but BG's schedule suits me fine.

This is a shame to hear, although I had heard that T would have obliterated Marist. T will have a hard time getting a KY team to fill the spot. Hopefully they can work something out with a team from a nearby state.

Trinity has open dates week 4 and week 9. Boyle County, Simon Kenton, Christian County, and Bowling Green list corresponding open dates for 2013 and 2014.

 

North Bullitt has week 4 and 9 open for 2013 only.

 

I think those open dates haven't been updated. I'm pretty sure Boyle, Simon Kenton, Christian, Bowling Green, and North Bullitt all have filled their dates.

I think those open dates haven't been updated. I'm pretty sure Boyle, Simon Kenton, Christian, Bowling Green, and North Bullitt all have filled their dates.

 

I know Bowling Green has. They have their open date Week 7. They play a team out of Chatanooga during Week 4, and a district game against Greenwood during Week 9.

This is a shame to hear, although I had heard that T would have obliterated Marist. T will have a hard time getting a KY team to fill the spot. Hopefully they can work something out with a team from a nearby state.

 

Are the Cincinnati Bengals free either of these dates? They might offer the Rocks some competition. :lol2:

BG's schedule is full...and includes St. X, Warren Central, Blackman (TN), McCallie (TN), and Lex Cath...I think they'll see enough competition as it is...

 

T might as well get used to playing 7-8 game schedules from now on.

If T could work out the travel, I bet there are some teams down here in Texas that would gladly sign on to play the Rocks. :D

 

I do, in all seriousness, hope they get a high profile out of state opponent since there is not a high profile in state opponent to pick up.

That is a tough break at this late hour. Not many Ky teams able or willing to play. Week 9 is just 2 weeks prior to a playoff run and week four should be just prior to District games.

 

Hopefully they don't have to take a two year travel deal just to get a game.

Boyle County dropped the Highlands game from their schedule. They will not be playing Trinity this season or next. I'd love for BG to pick up Trinity but BG's schedule suits me fine.

 

It's a very impressive schedule.

Trinity has open dates week 4 and week 9. Boyle County, Simon Kenton, Christian County, and Bowling Green list corresponding open dates for 2013 and 2014.

 

North Bullitt has week 4 and 9 open for 2013 only.

 

Chicago Marist recently opted out of playing the Rocks according to a prominent alumnus. If the listings are correct, hopefully someone in the Commonwealth will accept the challenge.:thumb:

SK plays Bullitt Central week 9.

Trinity has open dates week 4 and week 9. Boyle County, Simon Kenton, Christian County, and Bowling Green list corresponding open dates for 2013 and 2014.

 

North Bullitt has week 4 and 9 open for 2013 only.

 

Chicago Marist recently opted out of playing the Rocks according to a prominent alumnus. If the listings are correct, hopefully someone in the Commonwealth will accept the challenge.:thumb:

No chance we get a KY game.

No chance we get a KY game.

 

Frankly at this point I would be happy with eastern if we could fill a spot. I would prefer a respectable name but if we need someone local I can live with it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.