Independence Day 2 coming in 2015

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish, without a fight! We're going to live on. We're going to survive. Today, we celebrate, our Independence Day!"

Greatest line in the movie. One of my Top 5 favorite movie quotes. Gives me chills every time.

Others:

2. I picked a hell of a day to quit drinkin'.

3. No, sir, just a little anxious to get up there and whoop E.T.'s butt, that's all!

4. Now that's what I call a close encounter.

5. Everyone's trying to get out of Washington, and we're the only schmucks trying to get in.

6. Ha-ha-ha! Hello, boys! I'm back!

7. Oh god, I hope they bring back Elvis.

8. Gentlemen, let's plow the road!

9. Look, I really don't think they flew 90 billion light years to come down here and start a fight. Get all rowdy.

10 Let's kick the tires and light the fires, big daddy!

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 8

Exactly..Brilliant acting!!! :lol2:

:lol2: I'll love Randy Quaid forever for some of the roles he played and I'll agree that his character was a lot of fun in that movie. There are a lot of problems I have with Independence Day but Quaid isn't one of them.

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish, without a fight! We're going to live on. We're going to survive. Today, we celebrate, our Independence Day!"

Greatest line in the movie. One of my Top 5 favorite movie quotes. Gives me chills every time.

Which reminds me of this:

[video=youtube;9htmQU7p-CQ]

For slurring his speech, stumbling around drunk and acting like a lunatic? Yeah, he must have had to dig pretty deep for that one...

Kinda like Goldblum.

His emotional range runs the gamut from A to B.