Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Diamondbacks Series 6/21 thru 6/23/13

Featured Replies

Can't shake something a source said to me about Votto earlier in the season when they wondered if he was on the Autism spectrum. Something is just off...

  • Replies 145
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't shake something a source said to me about Votto earlier in the season when they wondered if he was on the Autism spectrum. Something is just off...

 

Dont like speculating like that, but I wouldn't be surprised

Cingrani to the end of the pen.

Chapman was horrible, but the offense is still the problem lately. 1 run entering the 9th, and Bruce has pretty much been the only offensive player producing. Makes me miss that one poster (his name escapes me) that harped on how terrible Bruce was all the time, I miss him making comments that provided me enjoyment.

 

Who, me? I'm here, the old lady put a muzzle on me.:lol2:

 

For amusement only. Your wanting to compare Bruce to the rest of the players, you know, the ones that look like they have never seen a batting cage? I'll take it easy on Bruce, he is hitting better than the rest of the team.

As for the All Star voting, Bruce is somewhere around 16 or 17 for right fielders. Looks like millions of people agree with me. I'm glad Bruce is carrying the team right now and I'd sure like to see the rest of the team show up. :thumb:

 

It's nice to be remembered. :isurrender:

Phillips hasn't been right since getting hit vs the Pirates. Multiple guys in a funk right now. They will be OK.

 

1 letter makes a world of a difference. :clap:

8 leads blown from the 7th inning on in 76 games. A blown game every week and a half. That's simply miserable...

  • Author

Rangers beat Cardinals again, and the Pirates are spanking the Angels again.

I had a bad feeling when they showed the hole in the pen then a worse feeling when he skipped the warmup pitch. That was a tough loss.

Rangers beat Cardinals again, and the Pirates are spanking the Angels again.

 

I don't know if its good or bad, but I still can't buy the Pirates this year. That bullpen is going to hit a wall eventually. Their rotation is nasty though with that new kid. As long as the Cardinals keep losing all is good

  • Author

 

I don't know if its good or bad, but I still can't buy the Pirates this year. That bullpen is going to hit a wall eventually. Their rotation is nasty though with that new kid. As long as the Cardinals keep losing all is good

 

I believe the Pirates get Stanton.

Can't shake something a source said to me about Votto earlier in the season when they wondered if he was on the Autism spectrum. Something is just off...

So which disorder/conditions would he be displaying from that spectrum?

If you look at the recent trend of the bullpen and

offense, it aint looking good. But it is baseball and those things usually will work themselves out over time.

 

They still have the 4th best record in baseball and a 5 game lead over a very tepid wild card field.

I believe the Pirates get Stanton.

 

Still, that bullpen is way over worked right now. In August they will be paying for it. If they do get Stanton it will get a lot more interesting

They still have the 4th best record in baseball and a 5 game lead over a very tepid wild card field.

 

I know... I ain't got no worries

So which disorder/conditions would he be displaying from that spectrum?

 

Social anxiety, sharp focus when on point, but can stray towards clumsy when distracted, vocal outbursts when things go wrong. I know its a bit out there, but there is some merit to the traits on the spectrum even if the person is not full blown with the disease...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.