June 23, 201313 yr Wow. Vautism tags (from 1st base) on a flyball by BP just shy of the track in dead CF. Essentially taking the bat out of the hottest hitter in the lineup. Freakin dumb. OK. I haven't been watching the game till just recently. Let me make sure I understand this. Votto tagged up on a fly ball and got into scoring position ... and you think that was dumb? Is that what you are saying?
June 23, 201313 yr Author OK. I haven't been watching the game till just recently. Let me make sure I understand this. Votto tagged up on a fly ball and got into scoring position ... and you think that was dumb? Is that what you are saying? He was thrown out. Not close
June 23, 201313 yr Been quiet for a long time on the Reds. How many pitches had Latos thrown? DB will let Bailey throw 120 and not think twice. How many blown wins does Matt have to watch from the ineptitude of this bullpen? DB won't get Chappie work when he really needs it but will pull Latos when he is throwing 97 in the 8th inning to bring Parra into the game. Said it before and I'll say it again. Dusty Baker will NEVER lead this team very far in the playoffs. EZ Living out!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.