July 11, 201313 yr They can drive what they want to. Just not in Durham where a different(and more manly) shade of blue resides and upholds the law at all times. Now see, whats more "manly" than being so comfortable with your manhood that you can pull of wearing that shade of blue? Now excuse me but I have to go to the bathroom. My pink thong is starting to ride up.
July 13, 201313 yr Author Police report: UNC?s Hairston switched drivers before checkpoint, got Yukon from ?Fats? Thomas | North Carolina | NewsObserver.com A detailed police report into the traffic stop and arrest of UNC basketball star P.J. Hairston says that he switched places with a passenger to try to avoid a citation of driving without a license, admitted to being a “recreational” marijuana user and had been given the rental car that he was driving to go to Atlanta and see friends. The new details raise more questions about Hairston’s standing with the basketball program, which is currently reviewing the situation. The details also counter claims by the Durham man who had rented the car, Haydn “Fats” Thomas, who had told reporters he did not give the 2013 GMC Yukon to Hairston but to another man in the car.
July 18, 201313 yr Will UNC, ACC or NCAA look at the rented cars, or is that just business as usual? They have fake classes and nothing has been done. NCAA probably won't even acknowledge this and say its an institutional matter
July 18, 201313 yr Author Matt Jones said on KSR the other day that the Yahoo dude that no one wants to have snooping around (a Robinson guy maybe?) Chapel Hill & that the Heels fans are concerned. I'm thinking nothing serious comes of this as far as the NCAA is concerned, simply because it is North Carolina.
July 22, 201313 yr I'm not sure I understand the uproar over PJ not being charged. What potential charges were people hoping would stick ? He was pulled over and did not have his license on him. He probably proved that he had a valid license and that one was dropped. A small amount of weed was found in the car. I'm sure one of his buddies in the car took the fall for that. I'm not sure any of the people in the car were charged with anything about the gun found. It really doesn't matter if he was charged. The damage has already been done by connecting PJ and other UNC players to a known felon who rents vehicles for them. Add that with the AFAM scandal and the AFAM emails that were made public yesterday and the "Carolina Way" is proven to be a huge load of bull. That's good enough for me...
July 22, 201313 yr Roy sold his soul to the Devil, that's the only explanation. In return he received: Devil made all UNC coaches to suck so he would be begged to come home. A couple of National titles Immunity from prosecution for all players Attendance in class made optional for all players Academic Integrity standards waived for all players Two blind eyes for the NCAA when looking towards Chapel Hill Life time supply of Kleenex Copyright to the phrase "Dad, Gum" Roy receives a royalty every time it is written, said or even thought of, of 10cents (Checks in the mail Roy I owe you 70cents)
July 22, 201313 yr I'm not sure I understand the uproar over PJ not being charged. What potential charges were people hoping would stick ? He was pulled over and did not have his license on him. He probably proved that he had a valid license and that one was dropped. A small amount of weed was found in the car. I'm sure one of his buddies in the car took the fall for that. I'm not sure any of the people in the car were charged with anything about the gun found. It really doesn't matter if he was charged. The damage has already been done by connecting PJ and other UNC players to a known felon who rents vehicles for them. Add that with the AFAM scandal and the AFAM emails that were made public yesterday and the "Carolina Way" is proven to be a huge load of bull. That's good enough for me... No Uproar, as you said it has become the "Carolina Way"
July 22, 201313 yr I'm not sure I understand the uproar over PJ not being charged. What potential charges were people hoping would stick ? He was pulled over and did not have his license on him. He probably proved that he had a valid license and that one was dropped. A small amount of weed was found in the car. I'm sure one of his buddies in the car took the fall for that. I'm not sure any of the people in the car were charged with anything about the gun found. It really doesn't matter if he was charged. The damage has already been done by connecting PJ and other UNC players to a known felon who rents vehicles for them. Add that with the AFAM scandal and the AFAM emails that were made public yesterday and the "Carolina Way" is proven to be a huge load of bull. That's good enough for me... They found 41 grams I do believe, for those of you who do not know these metrics that equates to around an ounce and a half. Still a misdemeanor in most states (due to a decriminalization in marijuana laws), but to say it was a small amount is a stretch.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.