Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC's P.J. Hairston arrested

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless he was actually under the influence there's a good chance that he would've never gotten picked up for the marijuana if he had just had a license.

How do you see this impacting his playing status with UNC?

How do you see this impacting his playing status with UNC?

 

^ I don't think it will impact it much, if at all.

 

They will probably just start making him actually attend class as a punishment.

Well, I was wondering if, because of the recent issues with UNC athletics, UNC would come down pretty hard on this player, to demonstrate proper institutional control over its athletes.

Send a message. Kick him out of school. :D

 

 

 

The Duke fan in me said that. :D

 

I'm sure they'll find a way to properly discipline him. If not it'll become a pattern and they'll have to kick him out to save face.

I'd say he misses two or three games and that's that. Personally I feel the driving without a licensce will be a bigger deal than the marijuana possession. If he just had a marijuana possession charge in his dorm or something like that it likely wouldn't be that big of deal. He would have to go through counseling and all of that I'm sure but don't think it would be that big of deal at all if not for the driving charges.

  • Author

Daggum Roy @DaggumRoy

No way ma kids would take the pot. Got perfect'la good Colar in front em anytime u want er. Ma fridge door's always open. #BeCooStayInSchoo

 

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

North Carolina's P.J. Hairston arrested last night on drug charges. Interested to see if UNC revokes his Masters Degree in Quantum Physics.

Wasn't Desmond Allison (God rest his soul) given the boot for something similar while at UK?

  • Author
Wasn't Desmond Allison (God rest his soul) given the boot for something similar while at UK?

 

I think you're right. Wasn't his incident just a few years after UK had developed the zero-tolerance policy when it came to things like that?

Arrested in Durham , North Carolina. Sounds like a conspiracy to me. :lol2:

Arrested in Durham , North Carolina. Sounds like a conspiracy to me. :lol2:

 

It is what it is. It'd be wise for Russ Smith to be on his best behavior when rolling through Lex and for the Twins to be on their best behavior in The Ville.

I think you're right. Wasn't his incident just a few years after UK had developed the zero-tolerance policy when it came to things like that?

 

 

 

Yeah that was coming off a drunk driving ordeal though surrounding a football player I think. I think somebody was either killed or seriously injured due to a UK players drunk driving. After that incident they got pretty strict in the athletic department, no tolerance meant no tolerance after that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.