April 19, 201313 yr Somebody who can teach them how to shot a 3 pointer and help recruit in state. ...and, Cal would be out of a job in no time. Talent level nowhere close to the kids they are now bringing in from all over the country.
April 19, 201313 yr Andrew Wiggins dad' date=' mom, or hs coach would be dandy hires.[/quote'] If they hire his coach Wiggins would be ineligible to play at Kentucky.
April 20, 201313 yr If they hire his coach Wiggins would be ineligible to play at Kentucky. Is that a new rule? Historically that hasn't been the case - see Derrick Hord or Jamal Maglore.
April 20, 201313 yr Is that a new rule? Historically that hasn't been the case - see Derrick Hord or Jamal Maglore. I believe it is.
April 21, 201313 yr So they recruit usually the best players in the Nation, but you want them to get a coach who can recruit in this state better? Haha ok then. It seems to me they have also done well in getting players the few players in Ky who would deserve to be on the team like Hawkins. Not to mention they are already looking at Boldin from Holmes. So they are doing just fine in that area, since Ky is not a major area to be looking at for recruiting. FCC this is the same guy that says his teams coach should be replaced for football. A coach that's done more in 15 years at SK than any other coach dreamed of. Basically if he's not meeting dumb unrealistic expectations every year. Air Raider isn't happy.
April 21, 201313 yr I believe it is. If you hire a prospects coach it has to be as one of the three bench assistants or you can not land anyone that guy has coached for 2 years...
April 21, 201313 yr I would rather have a 4 year point guard than a one and done. And you wouldn't have had a National Championship.
April 21, 201313 yr I would rather have a 4 year point guard than a one and done. Hickey > Teague? Good luck.
April 21, 201313 yr I would rather have a 4 year point guard than a one and done. I would rather have a national title.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.