Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russ Smith to the NBA?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 154
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Linking to Card Chronicle... keeping abreast of the enemy's movements?

^ Linking to Card Chronicle... keeping abreast of the enemy's movements?

 

:lol2: I saw it retweeted on my timeline.

 

If I were to search for news about Louisville, that is where I would probably go though.

abreast

 

If my Mom catches me reading this thread, she'll cover my eyes.

It'll be easy. She just has to pull that scarf down a couple inches.

Pitino saying Russ is 50/50 now.

 

(Also said Louisville is the finest tradition in college basketball :walk:)

(Also said Louisville is the finest tradition in college basketball :walk:)

 

What did you expect him to say?

What did you expect him to say?

 

Doesn't bother me either way but if he wanted credibility in the statement he should have simply said: Louisville has one of the finest traditions in college basketball.

 

Very true statement there. The other is beyond hyperbole when you factor UNC, UK, Duke, KU, UCLA and few others.

What did you expect him to say?

 

You aren't required to say anything about the subject are you?

I will never blame a coach for saying something like that about his program. Nothing wrong with talking up your program, whether or not fans of your rival agree with it... And IMO, if you take offense to a comment like that, that is petty. Louisville IS one of the best basketball traditions in College Basketball, and there is no arguing that.

You aren't required to say anything about the subject are you?

 

You aren't required to dissect every situation involving Louisville, but you do...

I absolutely agree with him...Louisville IS the finest! And I wouldn't want a coach who felt otherwise. :D. Haters. :D

You aren't required to dissect every situation involving Louisville, but you do...

 

Just as you aren't required to defend EVERY little thing involving the program.

 

Last time I checked ":walk:" wasn't dissecting anything.

Just as you aren't required to defend EVERY little thing involving the program.

 

Last time I checked ":walk:" wasn't dissecting anything.

 

As long as you keep stirring the pot, I'll keep defending. :thumb:

As long as you keep stirring the pot, I'll keep defending. :thumb:

 

I gave a direct quote, not sure how that is stirring the pot?

 

It is typical coach speak and it is funny if it actually bothers anyone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.