Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russ Smith to the NBA?

Featured Replies

 

Just as you aren't required to defend EVERY little thing involving the program.

 

Last time I checked ":walk:" wasn't dissecting anything.

 

In Deuce's defense...isn't a fan supposed to defend their program? I mean, not in cases of egregious wrongdoing, but definitely in something like this.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the thread, everyone (including Pitino himself) said Russ was gone yesterday. Now he is saying 50/50. Interesting.

I gave a direct quote, not sure how that is stirring the pot?

 

It is typical coach speak and it is funny if it actually bothers anyone.

 

If it is "typical coach speak," then why did you feel the need to post it and the :walk:? :lol2:

In Deuce's defense...isn't a fan supposed to defend their program? I mean, not in cases of egregious wrongdoing, but definitely in something like this.

I'm not even sure what there was to defend? It was a typical Pitino comment and nobody was worked up about it. I don't see why it wasn't worth mentioned though.

Back to the thread' date=' everyone (including Pitino himself) said Russ was gone yesterday. Now he is saying 50/50. Interesting.[/quote']

 

Maybe Russ and his dad have talked to some in the "know" and aren't as certain of his potential in this draft?

I'm not even sure what there was to defend? It was a typical Pitino comment and nobody was worked up about it. I don't see why it wasn't worth mentioned though.

 

Well, you are pretty negative about all things UL, so I know it's always in the back of my mind when reading your posts about UL that you're trying to denigrate them in some way.

Well, you are pretty negative about all things UL, so I know it's always in the back of my mind when reading your posts about UL that you're trying to denigrate them in some way.

 

:lol2: These posts were soooooo negative...

 

"Man, how good is Pitino? Hard not to appreciate what he has done for the college game."

 

"Congrats! Best team won. Enjoy it. A lot of ups and downs for Siva throughout his career but what a great way for him to end it."

Ladies and gentlemen, TheDeuce.

 

You're right... Constantly laughing at OR. :lol2:

You STILL haven't answered this question...

If it is "typical coach speak," then why did you feel the need to post it and the :walk:? :lol2:
You STILL haven't answered this question...

 

It was one of those "take it for what it's worth" because of the source.

 

It was one of those "take it for what it's worth" because of the source.

 

There you go...right there...snide.

There you go...right there...snide.

 

Even the craziest UL fan would admit that Pitino is the king of hyperbole. I've tried to get the thread back on topic but if you'd like to keep attacking my posts, I will keep defending them.

 

When was the last time TheDeuce (or insert most UL fans) said something positive about UK/negative about UL? I gave two posts in the last three days for me. Isn't that what fans in a rivalry do? Am I missing something?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.