Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russ Smith to the NBA?

Featured Replies

 

Even the craziest UL fan would admit that Pitino is the king of hyperbole. I've tried to get the thread back on topic but if you'd like to keep attacking my posts, I will keep defending them.

 

When was the last time TheDeuce (or insert most UL fans) said something positive about UK/negative about UL? I gave two posts in the last three days for me. Isn't that what fans in a rivalry do? Am I missing something?

 

I don't bother with UK threads these days. I could probably count on my fingers the posts I've made in UK threads in the last year to 18 months.

 

And as long as you make snide remarks in UL threads, I'll respond.

 

I happen to agree with Rick about Louisville. And I personally get a kick out of his comments, over the top or not.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even the craziest UL fan would admit that Pitino is the king of hyperbole. I've tried to get the thread back on topic but if you'd like to keep attacking my posts, I will keep defending them.

 

When was the last time TheDeuce (or insert most UL fans) said something positive about UK/negative about UL? I gave two posts in the last three days for me. Isn't that what fans in a rivalry do? Am I missing something?

 

You post WAY more on/about UL than I do UK, and at least half of your posts are of a negative fashion. The ones that aren't are often snide or sarcastic, as rockmom pointed out. Two posts in two days means nothing. I can fake being positive towards UK. The fact that you deny your consistent dissing of Louisville is the biggest issue with me.

I don't bother with UK threads these days. I could probably count on my fingers the posts I've made in UK threads in the last year to 18 months.

 

Exactly.

You post WAY more on/about UL than I do UK, and at least half of your posts are of a negative fashion. The ones that aren't are often snide or sarcastic, as rockmom pointed out. Two posts in two days means nothing. I can fake being positive towards UK. The fact that you deny your consistent dissing of Louisville is the biggest issue with me.

Please tell me what was fake about them or why I would feel the need to be fake positive towards Louisville?

 

:lol2: When have I denied that dissing Louisville?

 

I can't help if you all choose not to participate in UK threads :idunno:

 

Did anyone just catch 02Ram post in the other thread? Snide and sarcastic I tell you! Let's get him!!!!

Please tell me what was fake about them or why I would feel the need to be fake positive towards Louisville?

 

:lol2: When have I denied that dissing Louisville?

 

I can't help if you all choose not to participate in UK threads :idunno:

 

Did anyone just catch 02Ram post in the other thread? Snide and sarcastic I tell you! Let's get him!!!!

 

Uh...I just told you...I don't bother with UK threads.

I can't help if you all choose not to participate in UK threads :idunno:

 

Just like we can't help calling you out for your negativity towards our program. :thumb:

Uh...I just told you...I don't bother with UK threads.

 

So if you are on Mod patrol I can get away with anything I want in a UK thread? :jump:

 

So if you are on Mod patrol I can get away with anything I want in a UK thread? :jump:

 

I read. I refuse to post.

Just like we can't help calling you out for your negativity towards our program. :thumb:

 

:banghead:

I read. I refuse to post.

 

It's like wearing a Louisville shirt to a UK game and wondering why you're getting boo'ed...

 

It's like wearing a Louisville shirt to a UK game and wondering why you're getting boo'ed...

 

Exactly!

:lol2: Such a poor analogy.

 

Debating with and comments from opposing fans is what drives a site like this. If I want to go to a UK homer page then I would be on Cats Pause (does that still exist).

:lol2: Such a poor analogy.

 

Debating with and comments from opposing fans is what drives a site like this. If I want to go to a UK homer page then I would be on Cats Pause (does that still exist).

 

A poor analogy? Really? You go into Louisville threads with negative and snide comments and wonder why people attack you? Sounds like a perfect analogy to me.

Uh...I just told you...I don't bother with UK threads.

 

You're really missing out. :lol2:

A poor analogy? Really? You go into Louisville threads with negative and snide comments and wonder why people attack you? Sounds like a perfect analogy to me.

 

Yes a poor analogy. If I were to go on Louisville Rivals message board and post things then I'd expect it. Are Louisville threads for Louisville fans only? Of course not. BGP is a neutral site, nobody has home court advantage. I'm still trying to figure out what I posted that was so negative. I posted a direct quote :lol2: :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.