Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aaron Gordon is a Wildcat

Featured Replies

No idea who he is.

 

Stick to football and horticulture.

  • Author
That's just wrong. I sent a congratulatory text to two Wildcat friends and now I have send an apologetic text out. Way to make BGP the early source for breaking news.:poop::no:

 

Spindoc and Randy will be fine.

I know this is off topic but when is Wiggins suppose to announce and is it going to be on tv?

 

No one has a clue. Most seem to think mid-May.

No one has a clue. Most seem to think mid-May.

 

If no person knows, why do people think mid-May? Seems kind of contradictory to me.

 

If no person knows, why do people think mid-May? Seems kind of contradictory to me.

 

Not sure. Just educated guessing I suppose.

 

I've seen people say mid-May and I've seen Wiggins say "when the time is right".

I just want Wig. That's all.

I thought this is where he might land. We can't have them all in Lexington, gotta play somebody haha!

If no person knows, why do people think mid-May? Seems kind of contradictory to me.

 

In an interview with some Chicago paper, Wiggins (according to KSR) said the decision would be made in mid-May. I personally don't see it dragging out that long.

I got a little excited then figured this thread would have been at the top of the page if he had picked UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.