Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aaron Gordon is a Wildcat

Featured Replies

Congrats to the young man, and to Arizona.

Good get for Coach Miller.

Why as his parents surprised in this choice as reported earlier ?

Why as his parents surprised in this choice as reported earlier ?

 

Probably to draw a few more people to watch the announcement or to follow it...I'd guess anyway.

Wow.... Not going to lie, you had me there for a second. I opened up the forum and saw the title and I must say for a split second I didn't rationalize it very good. Well played sir.

Depending on who stays and who goes, Zona should have a pretty tough squad next season. If all of their front court guys come back they will have Tarczewski, Ashley, Jerrett, and Gordon. Not to mention guys like Nick Johnson and Gabe York in the backcourt, with 5* Rondae Jefferson coming in on the wing.

That's just wrong. I sent a congratulatory text to two Wildcat friends and now I have send an apologetic text out. Way to make BGP the early source for breaking news.:poop::no:

That's just wrong. I sent a congratulatory text to two Wildcat friends and now I have send an apologetic text out. Way to make BGP the early source for breaking news.:poop::no:

 

Just send them a purple snuggie, they will be fine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.