Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wichita State 70 Ohio State 66

Featured Replies

The Shockers become the second 9 seed ever and first of the 64+ team era to make the Final Four.

 

And the Cardinals and Blue Devils rejoiced.....

Que a bunch of bad shocker jokes. 1 and counting. :D (Just messing with ya AllSt) I usually don't care who wins these games but Craft erks me.

With this loss, this marks the first time that I have ever not successfully picked at least one final four team. Indiana, Kansas, Michigan State, and Ohio State are all out. Hasn't been a good year for my bracket :lol:.

Jeremy SHOCKey's bracket is doing well right now?

Not sure why it has taken teams so long to play far off Craft. He can't hitter a jumper! He will really need to work on that for next year. He has some strange hitch/twist with his wrist before his release.

With this loss, this marks the first time that I have ever not successfully picked at least one final four team. Indiana, Kansas, Michigan State, and Ohio State are all out. Hasn't been a good year for my bracket :lol:.

 

I have Louisville over Florida in the final so I'm doing better than most in our pool.

The Buckeyes ran out of lives.

I wonder how Kansas fans feel seeing Wichita State go to the Final Four while their team is sitting at home. I imagine it would be like watching Kentucky choke one night, and watching Morehead State make the Final Four the next night.

 

I fail to see the "shock" of this victory. The line was only 5 points and the Wheat Shockers were ranked in the Top 15 in late January. Plus, they had already toppled the top seed.

I fail to see the "shock" of this victory. The line was only 5 points and the Wheat Shockers were ranked in the Top 15 in late January. Plus, they had already toppled the top seed.

 

 

Wichita State lead 17-15 and ran with it, gaining right around a 20 point lead, might have been more, until late when Ohio State made a run to get back in it. I think the closest they got was within 4. They both had identical records, Wichita State hand 1 more win than OSU did but when your a 2 seed and you get handled like that by a 9 seed plus everyone except for Wichita State fans had OSU in the final four...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.