March 31, 201313 yr Que a bunch of bad shocker jokes. 1 and counting. (Just messing with ya AllSt) I usually don't care who wins these games but Craft erks me. That was the only thing that came to my mind right off hand haha
March 31, 201313 yr Not sure why it has taken teams so long to play far off Craft. He can't hitter a jumper! He will really need to work on that for next year. He has some strange hitch/twist with his wrist before his release. That's like Tebow changing his delivery, muscle memory is hard to change. His shot is like Larry Johnson's free throw.
March 31, 201313 yr Cliff Levingston and Antoine Carr are smiling right now! Greg Dreiling as well but he also went to Kansas.
March 31, 201313 yr I had recorded this one and just finished watching it. Wichita St out played, out hustled and out coached OSU in this one, no doubt about it. The Shockers did a great job in doing what they do best, rebounding and playing defense wins. I was impressed with the way that they lay back on Craft, not allowing him to drive and kick/create shots. They made him shoot the ball and he shot it poorly. I thought that Wichita was going to blow that 20 pt. lead, their players looked like they were playing afraid to lose down the stretch instead of playing in the way that got them the lead. They (WSU) regained their composure in time to hang on for the win. Wichita is not flashy, they just go out and win. I am not sure and could look it up but I was thinking that N.C. State was a 9 seed in the tourney when they went on that unbelievable run under J. Valvano in 1983 to win the championship. Could it possibly be a 30 year anniversary of that run with Wichita ? Probably not but couldn't help but think about that considering the 30/30 series show on Valvano and that team aired right before the tournament this year.
March 31, 201313 yr So much for my NC St./ Wichita karma theory in the above post. I looked it up and NC St. was a 6 seed, not 9. :lol2:
March 31, 201313 yr I wonder how Kansas fans feel seeing Wichita State go to the Final Four while their team is sitting at home. I imagine it would be like watching Kentucky choke one night, and watching Morehead State make the Final Four the next night. That sums it up well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.