Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 87 Kansas 85 (OT)

Featured Replies

I don't know what Kansas was doing. What I do know... Trey Burke is a stone cold killer. Great game.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he was looking for another bag to hit.

 

Junk punch karma. Should have been ejected 2 minutes into the game...

 

Forgot about that. He definitely deserved to be the goat of this one.

Once again you are up three at the end of regulation and the other team is in the bonus. YOU FOUL and don't let them get off a three. Kansas won a national championship because of this against Memphis, and they lose tonight because of stupidity.

  • Author
Junk punch karma. Should have been ejected 2 minutes into the game...

 

I didn't start watching until later in the 2nd half. What happened?

I didn't start watching until later in the 2nd half. What happened?

 

He blatantly punched McGary in the jewels. Only got a flagrant 1...

  • Author
He blatantly punched McGary in the jewels. Only got a flagrant 1...

 

Punched McGary in the junk.

 

Whoa! :scared:

Maybe because how individualized basketball can be, but I feel like basketball players have the lowest IQ regarding the knowledge of their own sport. Down 2, wide open layup, but pass it up for a three?! I cannot count on my two hands how many times this year I watched players jack up threes when needing a two to tie and force OT. However, in football you see running backs intentionally fall on the two yard-line when their team has a late lead. I just do not understand.

Missed last 8 minutes and OT.

Why in the world didn't Elijah Johnson take that layup attempt?

 

Another free timeout at the end of the game to help a team setup a play.

 

I almost missed the last shot since I had to look down at the score. I thought it was a two point game, then he passes to the arc, had me thinking they were down by three.

 

I'm also getting sick of the refs stopping the game for all these reviews. It took me five seconds to say put 9.6 on the clock. Sure I was off by two tenths of a second but it shouldn't take five minutes to get the clock straight.

He blatantly punched McGary in the jewels. Only got a flagrant 1...

 

If that doens't get a flagrant 2 what does?

If that doens't get a flagrant 2 what does?

 

Nothing apparently. It was as blatant as it gets...

I haven't read any other post on this one yet and I am sure the last play has been discussed. I realize a three would win the game but kicking the ball out from that close to the bucket was imo insane. Yes he was covered but still could had gotten off a better shot from that close range than kicking the ball out (way out), the player had to catch it off balance and get the shot off. Otherwise Michigan's T. Burke was great coming down the stretch, hitting some huge shots to bring them back in the game. What it really all boiled down to at the last 7min. or so in the game Michigan made the plays they had to make to win, Kansas blew some chances a couple of times that really cost them. I will say that this was a very good one to watch, two very good, well coached teams and imo one of the best games of the tourney so far.

Maybe because how individualized basketball can be, but I feel like basketball players have the lowest IQ regarding the knowledge of their own sport. Down 2, wide open layup, but pass it up for a three?! I cannot count on my two hands how many times this year I watched players jack up threes when needing a two to tie and force OT. However, in football you see running backs intentionally fall on the two yard-line when their team has a late lead. I just do not understand.

 

How much time do you think a footballer has to make a choice verse how much time a basketball player has to make the choice to shoot or pass.

 

My guess is in basketball it is nanoseconds and in football its whole seconds.

 

How much time do you think a footballer has to make a choice verse how much time a basketball player has to make the choice to shoot or pass.

 

My guess is in basketball it is nanoseconds and in football its whole seconds.

 

A whole second in football can mean over 10 yards and you can't block people from getting a shot off at the end zone. But whatever you say.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.