Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 87 Kansas 85 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Great 2nd half run & unbelievable 30-plus footer by Burke to send it to OT. Great game.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final.

Well, I sure didn't expect it to happen that way, but Michigan over Kansas - that's what I had on my sheet. Too bad it has a big X over it now since I gave up on them with about 2 minutes left.....

Wow.

Michigan did everything right down the stretch in this one.

 

One more FT for Kansas and it's out of reach.

  • Author
One more FT for Kansas and it's out of reach.

 

Missed FT by the guy they probably wanted at the line.

Self or Williams. It doesn't matter.

 

Kansas has to be the KING OF CHOKES in NCAA tournament history.

Why in the world didn't Elijah Johnson take that layup attempt?

 

Another free timeout at the end of the game to help a team setup a play.

  • Author
Why in the world didn't Elijah Johnson take that layup attempt?

 

Another free timeout at the end of the game to help a team setup a play.

 

I was wondering the same.

Elijah Johnson blew it big at the end of both regulation and OT. He came off the edge and I'm thinking "layup to tie". Apparently he was thinking "pass for an awful shot".

Did not pick it

Did not see much of it

But I am glad the big ten TEAM WON

 

I did not pick Kansas to choke, but overall they had a better season than UNC, and that is good for the team, and their fans.

Elijah Johnson blew it big at the end of both regulation and OT. He came off the edge and I'm thinking "layup to tie". Apparently he was thinking "pass for an awful shot".

 

I think he was looking for another bag to hit.

I was wondering the same.

 

That makes three of us. I sure don't think Self has the guts to call for a three-pointer when all the need is 2 to force another OT.

Elijah Johnson blew it big at the end of both regulation and OT. He came off the edge and I'm thinking "layup to tie". Apparently he was thinking "pass for an awful shot".

 

Junk punch karma. Should have been ejected 2 minutes into the game...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.