Anyone ready to fish?

Regardless of how you do it, there's nothing better than casting a line and relaxing on a day off. Who is pumped about nice weather like I am? I cannot wait to bring home a catfish dinner here in the next few weeks.

We own about 2500 ft of Riverfront property that 12 Mile creek dumps into the Ohio out in Melbourne. Might be able to "Hook" you up! I have heard that there are some nice ones hanging around the 12 mile creek frontage.:thumb:

I am heading to Lake Quachita, outside of Hot Springs Arkansas. Leaving April 5th and coming back the 14th. Largemouth beware.

Let us know how you do. I nearly chose that locale a few years back but chose Table Rock instead. We sucked it up there. Good luck.

We own about 2500 ft of Riverfront property that 12 Mile creek dumps into the Ohio out in Melbourne. Might be able to "Hook" you up! I have heard that there are some nice ones hanging around the 12 mile creek frontage.:thumb:

I've got a co-worker who has caught some really nice sauger from that area.

That's awesome! if I'm up in Northern Kentucky for an extended time I just might take you up on that!

Heading to Pickwick this Sunday (Easter). Will be there for a week fishing with Paul Rauch a former Duke Energy guy, and then be back w/o April 14th for a second week with Bill Hagedorn, my normal fishing partner. We did three weeks there last spring and did exceptionally well. Might have to do some adjusting this year due to the early spring, BUT looking forward to getting out on one of my very favorite lakes.

Links to last year's Pickwick reports: PickwickLakeTrip-12-Rauch

You can link to all three trips from that page.

Tight lines!!!