Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Oregon Predictions

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Not bad at all. How close?

 

Not sure honestly. My buddy just asked me if I was okay with the price and I told him to pull the trigger. Regardless of where they are $45 a game isn't bad at all.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon is one of the worst teams in the NCAA in turnovers per game ranked around 300. UL is the best team in the NCAA in forcing turnovers. Doesn't sound promising for the Ducks. I think UL wins pretty easily.

Hope UL doesn't get the big head.

Just got our tickets for the weekend. $90 for both days, can't beat that.

 

Wow, that is awesome.

I believe my cousin got 2tickets for 90$ as well. I think theirs is around the 100 area.

Oregon is very phsical, but that isn't going to take UL by surprise after 21 Big East wars. The Ducks rely heavily on two freshman guards out top which is a recipe for disaster unless they can get Siva and Smith in early foul trouble. I do think Oregon has the advantage at the 4 as Kazemi can really play and Tony Woods is probably equal to Dieng. If Hancock can make some shots and they put the clamps on Artis it should be another double digit win for the best team in the tournament...

Oregon is very phsical, but that isn't going to take UL by surprise after 21 Big East wars. The Ducks rely heavily on two freshman guards out top which is a recipe for disaster unless they can get Siva and Smith in early foul trouble. I do think Oregon has the advantage at the 4 as Kazemi can really play and Tony Woods is probably equal to Dieng. If Hancock can make some shots and they put the clamps on Artis it should be another double digit win for the best team in the tournament...

 

Do you think that Louisville really is the best team in the tournament? I guess they are without question in the best form out of all the teams but I still think that the best team in the field really is Indiana if they come to play.

Do you think that Louisville really is the best team in the tournament? I guess they are without question in the best form out of all the teams but I still think that the best team in the field really is Indiana if they come to play.

 

I've thought a healthy Duke was the best team all season long so I've stuck with that. There is no question UL is playing the best right now. I'm just not sure if I trust Siva/Smith in a close, half court game.

Do you think that Louisville really is the best team in the tournament? I guess they are without question in the best form out of all the teams but I still think that the best team in the field really is Indiana if they come to play.

 

Yes I do really think UL is the best team in the field at this point. If the two were to meet for the title how confident would you be that Yogi Ferrell could slice up the UL pressure? IU doesn't respond well to being smacked in the mouth, and I think that is a bad recipe for playing UL right now...

I've thought a healthy Duke was the best team all season long so I've stuck with that. There is no question UL is playing the best right now. I'm just not sure if I trust Siva/Smith in a close, half court game.

 

And I'm about 99% sure Duke without a true PG would struggle to get into the half court to make them pay. I do agree the only way to beat UL right now is to protect the ball, slow them down and force a game of possession by possession execution. Just not sure I see a team left to get that done...

^ Michigan or Ohio State?

 

Probably the two most likely left. Would probably say OSU is the best bet with both Craft and Scott on the floor. Burke is fantastic, but Hardaway has trouble with pressure as the secondary guy. I don't think Spike will be nearly as effective as he was against VCU in hiding that flaw...

Probably the two most likely left. Would probably say OSU is the best bet with both Craft and Scott on the floor. Burke is fantastic, but Hardaway has trouble with pressure as the secondary guy. I don't think Spike will be nearly as effective as he was against VCU in hiding that flaw...

 

I was pretty much just thinking about Craft & Burke, but you make good points on both Scott & Hardaway.

And I'm about 99% sure Duke without a true PG would struggle to get into the half court to make them pay. I do agree the only way to beat UL right now is to protect the ball, slow them down and force a game of possession by possession execution. Just not sure I see a team left to get that done...

 

I was in football mode still when the two first met but it seemed like Duke was in control for most of the game.

Yes I do really think UL is the best team in the field at this point. If the two were to meet for the title how confident would you be that Yogi Ferrell could slice up the UL pressure? IU doesn't respond well to being smacked in the mouth, and I think that is a bad recipe for playing UL right now...

 

IU is soft as a pillow. Wisconsin showed the world how to beat them, and Temple almost pulled it off with a one-man show at the other end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.