Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Oregon Predictions

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was in football mode still when the two first met but it seemed like Duke was in control for most of the game.

 

Louisville's defense was without Dieng, which made the press much less aggressive. Can't gamble as much with Van Treese guarding the rim.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I've said it in a couple other places, but if UL continues to play like they did in the first weekend, they will not lose. Easier said than done.

IU is soft as a pillow. Wisconsin showed the world how to beat them, and Temple almost pulled it off with a one-man show at the other end.

 

I've wanted them to play IU all season because I feel like they are a match-up nightmare for IU.

 

The only thing that can stop UL is their offensive game. It gets lost often times but they have had moments through the season when they have been dreadful from the field. That has yet to rear its ugly head but chances are it is coming. I am like OR in that I do not trust Siva/Smith but they are experienced and been there before which is more than anyone else can say. But as I have said the bracket has really opened up for them about as well as it could. First round, whatever. Second round, Colorado State had no shot and they knew it. Third round, while underseeded, there is still a reason Oregon was regarded as a 12 seed by the committee. Fourth round will be a challenge. Semis, tOSU is the only team with a remote threat. Finals, still hoping for an IU beatdown. :D

Just got our tickets for the weekend. $90 for both days, can't beat that.

That is awesome. Should be two more home games, though Michigan State travels pretty well. You are not going to ever find a bracket that keeps your team as close to home (with all three venues) as they will be.

That is awesome. Should be two more home games, though Michigan State travels pretty well. You are not going to ever find a bracket that keeps your team as close to home (with all three venues) as they will be.

 

I remember that when Louisville played Illinois in the Final Four in 2005, they had played games at Indianapolis, Chicago and then St. Louis. That was as ludicrous as I have ever seen. This is even closer for the early rounds and regional.

I remember that when Louisville played Illinois in the Final Four in 2005, they had played games at Indianapolis, Chicago and then St. Louis. That was as ludicrous as I have ever seen. This is even closer for the early rounds and regional.

 

You sure that is right? I was thinking they played in Nashville, out west, then St. Louis.

 

They were a 4 seed but the committee did send them close first round, then with the worst #1 seed out west (Washington).

You sure that is right? I was thinking they played in Nashville, out west, then St. Louis.

 

They were a 4 seed but the committee did send them close first round, then with the worst #1 seed out west (Washington).

 

Sorry... I meant that Illinois played in those locations, not Louisville.

  • Author
That is awesome. Should be two more home games, though Michigan State travels pretty well. You are not going to ever find a bracket that keeps your team as close to home (with all three venues) as they will be.

 

In 2009 when Louisville played in Indy, the Louisville fans greatly outnumbered anybody else. MSU was there that year also. Looks like to me they have changed the layout for basketball in Lucas Oil. Last time the court ran the same direction as the football field. According to TicketMaster, the court will be turned perpendicular to the field, and only in about half of the building.

Oregon is just as deep, if not deeper, than UofL. I expect the Ville to win, but I don't think anyone is going to wear Oregon out.

 

The "wearing" out I envision, is that of frustration......you could see it on the faces of those Colorado State guys...they weren't tired....they were "tired" of the pressure.

In 2009 when Louisville played in Indy, the Louisville fans greatly outnumbered anybody else. MSU was there that year also. Looks like to me they have changed the layout for basketball in Lucas Oil. Last time the court ran the same direction as the football field. According to TicketMaster, the court will be turned perpendicular to the field, and only in about half of the building.
They do the Final Four format, as a trial for the following year/years.....2009 the regional was Lucas Oil, the next year they had the Final Four.....I would expect Dallas as a Final Four floor format this year.
  • Author
They do the Final Four format, as a trial for the following year/years.....2009 the regional was Lucas Oil, the next year they had the Final Four.....I would expect Dallas as a Final Four floor format this year.

 

I tried to post the seating chart from TicketMaster, but I couldn't get the "image" to save... That makes sense though, trying out the format.

Cards roll by 20+, Oregon hasn't played a D remotely close to UL's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.