Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Oregon Predictions

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cards face the Ducks Friday night. Oregon turns the ball over a lot, and Louisville is good at taking it. I look for Louisville to win this one going away. Cards by 12.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel pretty good about this one, but the weekend of rolling teams by 20 is now long gone. After a slow start, Louisville gets ahead by 10-14 early in the second half and stays there through the final horn.

Oregon has lost 4 times all year with Artis (23-4). They're deep and athletic. I think UofL wins it, but it's going to be a really good game IMO.

 

Cards by 7.

I will be nervous about every game they play. But I'll vote with my heart.

I will be nervous about every game they play. But I'll vote with my heart.

 

Are you watching the games this year? :lol2:

Think this game will be close for awhile, but then UofL wears them down in the second half.

Cardinals roll.

I know most of you already know this, but it's just fun to post this: Pitino in the Sweet 16 is 10-0; average margin of victory is 19.7 points. He's actually been even better at UofL, with an average point differential of 21.4.

Cards in a closer than expected one. Cards by 3

Oregon gives Louisville all kinds of trouble early and may even be up at half. Louisville wears them out and wins by 5.

Louisville 71-62.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.