Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Oregon Predictions

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Oregon gives Louisville all kinds of trouble early and may even be up at half. Louisville wears them out and wins by 5.

 

I can see this scenario playing out, with UL pulling away as the 2nd half progresses.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oregon gives Louisville all kinds of trouble early and may even be up at half. Louisville wears them out and wins by 5.

 

Oregon is just as deep, if not deeper, than UofL. I expect the Ville to win, but I don't think anyone is going to wear Oregon out.

  • Author
Oregon is just as deep, if not deeper, than UofL. I expect the Ville to win, but I don't think anyone is going to wear Oregon out.

 

I'll be interested to see if that's the case.

I'll be interested to see if that's the case.

 

Now, don't get me wrong, UofL's depth is more talented than Oregon's. I'm simply saying they have enough bodies that play meaningful minutes to avoid being "worn out".

  • Author
Now, don't get me wrong, UofL's depth is more talented than Oregon's. I'm simply saying they have enough bodies that play meaningful minutes to avoid being "worn out".

 

Okay, I'm with you. So their rotation might be as deep as Louisville's, but not the talent. Fair enough. I'm always interested to see how teams handle UL's pressure that usually never see it. Or anything close to it, for that matter.

A total mismatch in styles the Ducks turn it over 19 times per game Louisvile forces 19 TO's per game I see 25+ turnovers and a 20+ point win for UL.

If Louisville plays as they have been, I think they win by at least 10.

Cards face the Ducks Friday night. Oregon turns the ball over a lot, and Louisville is good at taking it. I look for Louisville to win this one going away. Cards by 12.

 

You are being way too conservative Deuce Cards by 20+

  • Author
You are being way too conservative Deuce Cards by 20+

 

In a perfect world, the game would play out as in your first post. And if it does, I'd agree with the 20 points. But I also think it's a little naive to think UL will keep winning these games by 20... From here on, I'll be satisfied with 1-point wins.

  • Author

Just got our tickets for the weekend. $90 for both days, can't beat that.

The market is flooded with IU fans that bought tickets early and are looking to unload them. If I weren't going to be out of town with family, I would be there. Going to Atlanta if they advance will be a nice consolation prize, though.

Just got our tickets for the weekend. $90 for both days, can't beat that.

 

Not bad at all. How close?

Cards by double digits. The Elite 8 game would make me nervous no matter which team they face.

  • Author
Cards by double digits. The Elite 8 game would make me nervous no matter which team they face.

 

Yep. Duke is Duke, and we lost to MSU in the same building four years ago. I was there. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.