Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Bracket or The Upset?

Featured Replies

When an upset is brewing, do you root for the upset to occur or for the team you picked in your bracket?

When an upset is brewing' date=' do you root for the upset to occur or for the team you picked in your bracket?[/quote']

 

Bracket if there is money on the line.

I picked Duke to win the whole thing in 2011. When Arizona beat them I was giddy.

I picked Duke to win the whole thing in 2011. When Arizona beat them I was giddy.

:poop:

I root for my bracket until it is obvious trash, then I root for upsets.

Outside of your team playing, I don't understand how anyone can not root for the upset, money or no money.

I had G-Town in the Final 4 in my bracket, but found myself pulling for the huge upset of Florida Gulf Coast.

I don't know why, but this year I find myself completely cheering for the upset. That might be because I usually have the other team losing early in the 2nd round anyway.

^Unless UK is playing, I always root for the upset. Unless it's a team like UC or UofL doing the upsetting. :D

I don't play bracketology for money; just family pride.

 

I just about always root for David over Goliath, regardless of my brackets. Go Harvard! Go Florida Gulf Coast!

Upset 90% of the time! Never have enough $$$ on the line to worry about bracket too much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.