Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Bracket or The Upset?

Featured Replies

Outside of your team playing' date=' I don't understand how anyone can not root for the upset, money or no money.[/quote']

 

The upset is fun for just five or ten minutes. I'll always take the money.

 

But, my bracket is basically dead now so I'm rooting for WKU here!

^ I thought your bracket was perfect yesterday? Did today's upsets cripple it that badly?

Upset all the way. I'd never bet enough money on a bracket to make me go the other way.

^ I thought your bracket was perfect yesterday? Did today's upsets cripple it that badly?

 

Gtown in the FF.

 

I guess it still has a chance, but a Kansas loss wouldn't affect it much. Didn't have them going to far.

Upsets usually hurt everyone involved so I could care less bracket wise. I'm sure nobody picked FGCU, so we all lose points and if you took GTown deeper than me then I win.

I definitely go with the upset. With that said my brackets not looking too bad.

 

image-869741957.jpg

^Nice Oregon call

 

Thank you sir. I did 3 brackets, the thirds looking pretty good as well. I think I had Oregon in every bracket. I liked their athleticism for the tourney.

When an upset is brewing, do you root for the upset to occur or for the team you picked in your bracket?

 

Upset...almost always.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.