March 21, 201313 yr Marquette is only favored by 3 over Davidson :scared: My biggest is probably UNC over Kansas. That always makes me nervous. I alwasy feel like Vegas knows something I don't.
March 21, 201313 yr The bracket that looks prime for upsets to me is the South. There are only a couple picks in that entire bracket that I feel really good about - and one of those picks is an upset (according to seed)... Minnesota over UCLA. Every team in that bracket has concerns from 1 seed Kansas on down. Michigan is the team with the least question marks IMO but I am having trouble picking them to the Final Four.
March 21, 201313 yr That always makes me nervous. I alwasy feel like Vegas knows something I don't. Hasn't Davidson won something like 17 in a row?
March 21, 201313 yr Author The bracket that looks prime for upsets to me is the South. There are only a couple picks in that entire bracket that I feel really good about - and one of those picks is an upset (according to seed)... Minnesota over UCLA. Every team in that bracket has concerns from 1 seed Kansas on down. Michigan is the team with the least question marks IMO but I am having trouble picking them to the Final Four. I agree about that region, heck in the BGP contest I went ahead and took WKU over Kansas....I know it won't happen, but KU isn't making it very far anyways so why not go for the shocker? :lol:
March 21, 201313 yr The bracket that looks prime for upsets to me is the South. There are only a couple picks in that entire bracket that I feel really good about - and one of those picks is an upset (according to seed)... Minnesota over UCLA. Every team in that bracket has concerns from 1 seed Kansas on down. Michigan is the team with the least question marks IMO but I am having trouble picking them to the Final Four. Not to break your confidence but Michigan was something like 6-6 in their last 12 lol. Just saying....
March 21, 201313 yr Just realized that Cal is playing a home game against UNLV. There is a 12 over a 5...
March 21, 201313 yr Like the Davidson pick as well. While I like Marcus Smart alot, but I think Oregon could give OK st. problems. I have Oregon all the way to the Sweet 16.
March 21, 201313 yr That "cell" or whatever they call it with Butler and Marquette has the potential to both be upsets. :laugh: Wish I could say I was drinking when I typed that, too bad I wasn't.
March 21, 201313 yr I have two 12-5 upsets and one 11-6 and that's about it for the round of 64. Oregon over Oklahoma State Cal over UNLV Minnesota over UCLA
March 21, 201313 yr I did not pick this but if it happens I would not be shocked South Dakota State over Michigan I picked Akron over VCU Minnesota over UCLA Montana over Syracuse
March 21, 201313 yr I would love to see Louisville upset. I wish 20,000 UK fans would show up in protest at the UL game, in blue, and cheer on whomever UL plays. That would be great. :lol2:
March 22, 201313 yr I'm bummed...had Davidson over Marquette. Did get Oregon right though. Davidson shoulda won. That's what kills me more than anything.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.