Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upset Specials

Featured Replies

Davidson shoulda won. That's what kills me more than anything.

 

Marquette hit some timely 3's, which is something they've struggled with all year. I felt bad for the Davidson kids because it seemed to happen so quickly.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davidson shoulda won. That's what kills me more than anything.

 

I missed the last few minutes, which I'm bummed about. But yeah, I heard they just let it slip away...bummed haha!

I have two 12-5 upsets and one 11-6 and that's about it for the round of 64.

 

Oregon over Oklahoma State

Cal over UNLV

 

Minnesota over UCLA

 

2 for 2 so far.

Marquette is only favored by 3 over Davidson :scared:

 

My biggest is probably UNC over Kansas.

 

 

Hard to believe UNC is 0-6 vs ranked opponents this season.

No real upsets today, bummer. Oregon was Pac-12 tourney champs and Cal lost by 1 earlier in the year to UNLV on the road.

 

Where is the madness?! :popcorn:

2 for 2 so far.

 

Thank you for noticing.:thumb:

Thank you for noticing.:thumb:

 

I noticed, but if you think I'm going to credit you for it, you're crazy.

^ I may be crazy, but there's an old saying I trot out every now and then.

 

Papa knows best.:lol2:

The biggest upset so far has to be Harvard over New Mexico St. There were some really close games that looked to be huge upsets, but they pulled them out in the end.

The biggest upset so far has to be Harvard over New Mexico St. There were some really close games that looked to be huge upsets, but they pulled them out in the end.

 

I missed that one, but so did just about everybody else. I was glad to see that result.

 

I think they said that out of 8 million ESPN brackets something like 1200 or 1600 were perfect through Thursday's games.

I missed that one, but so did just about everybody else. I was glad to see that result.

 

I think they said that out of 8 million ESPN brackets something like 1200 or 1600 were perfect through Thursday's games.

 

I sure missed that one too, and like you, while I was watching the game started rooting for Harvard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.