Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upset Specials

Featured Replies

What upsets does everyone have this year?

 

 

I've got...

 

Bucknell over Butler

Belmont over Arizona

Davidson over Marquette

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the Davidson pick as well.

 

While I like Marcus Smart alot, but I think Oregon could give OK st. problems.

Oregon over OK ST

Minnesota over UCLA

Colorado over Illinois

 

Sweet 16

L-Ville, Oregon, Memphis, Duke, Gonzaga, Wisconsin, Arizona, Notre Dame, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, G-Town, Indiana, Syracuse, Butler and Miami

Elite 8

L-Ville, Duke, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Michigan, G-Town, Syracuse and Miami

Final Four

L-Ville, Wisconsin, Michigan, Syracuse

Nation Championship

L-Ville, Michigan

Champions

Michigan :dancingpa

Minnesota over UCLA

Belmont over Arizona

Oregon over OKST

 

Considering the following two:

South Dakota State over Michigan

MTSU (if they win) over Memphis

I feel like everyone is picking Belmont and it seems too good to be true for them. Belmont is a strange team. They will get outrebounded because that is their style of play. They shoot it as well as anyone in the country and love to spread the floor. Arizona does not defend the 3 that well so you would think that would work to the Bruins' advantage. It would be crazy to see an OVC team win an NCAA tournament game 4 consecutive seasons.

I saw Akron play earlier this year and they looked awful good... I'm trying to convince myself to pick them but am struggling with it since they just lost their PG Abreu.

 

I also am considering Nate Wolters over Trey Burke.... I mean SDSU over Michigan.... On the heels of the fact that Michigan simply isn't playing well lately.

I saw Akron play earlier this year and they looked awful good... I'm trying to convince myself to pick them but am struggling with it since they just lost their PG Abreu.

 

I also am considering Nate Wolters over Trey Burke.... I mean SDSU over Michigan.... On the heels of the fact that Michigan simply isn't playing well lately.

Nate Wolters is the real deal. I got to see him in Murray. I fully expect him to play in the league. Problem is, after that they are terrible and slow. I thought they were seeded a slot or two too high.

Nate Wolters is the real deal. I got to see him in Murray. I fully expect him to play in the league. Problem is, after that they are terrible and slow. I thought they were seeded a slot or two too high.

 

That's why I can't quite convince myself to make the pick. Because if Glenn Robinson and Tim Hardaway and company would actually do something on offense besides stand and watch Trey Burke then SDSU would be in trouble.

Belmont over Arizona and New Mexico in the next round

Oregon over OK. State

Creighton over Duke

Davidson over Marquette and Butler in the next round

Colorado over Illinois

Belmont over Arizona and New Mexico in the next round

Oregon over OK. State

Creighton over Duke

Davidson over Marquette and Butler in the next round

Colorado over Illinois

I did the same thing but I think it is OVC homerism coming through for me. They could lose by 20+ to Arizona.

Ole Miss to the sweet 16. We will dictate tempo against Wisconsin who can't run with us and I just feel like Bruce Weber and his teams are way overrated each year, so they knock of K-state after Wisconsin.

Minnesota opened as a 3 point favorite, so you can't really call that an upset.

Minnesota opened as a 3 point favorite, so you can't really call that an upset.

 

Someone in Vegas did some good drugs this morning, Minnesota hasn't played like a tourney team since December.

St. Louis is the darkhorse that not many are talking about...imo. I'm picking them to make a deep run.

Michigan has so much potential yet guys constantly stand and

watch Burke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.